Specialized S-Works Womens Evade Team Road Helmet 2016
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road helmets See the latest products
New in Road helmets
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description If you’re looking for the ultimate aero road racing helmet, the 2016 Specialized S-Works Women’s Eva... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
If you’re looking for the ultimate aero road racing helmet, the 2016 Specialized S-Works Women’s Evade Team is for you. Combining a wind tunnel tested design with ultra lightweight Aramid-Reinforced Skeleton and sweat management the women’s Evade is race ready, right out the box.
This a race ready road cycling helmet, through and through. The elongated tail, drooping side and few but critically placed vents all work to help air glide around as you ride. Specialized claim the advanced aero design saves 46 seconds over 40km compared to a standard road helmet. Wearing the Evade Team, you’ll put in your best performance.
Women’s Optimised fit
This is the women’s specific model Specialized S-Works Evade helmet a ponytail-ready micro-dial HairPort fit system with height adjustability. You can use the micro-dial with one hand as you ride to make improvements.
Low weight features
Specialized have shaved every unnecessary gram of weight from the lid. The Aramid-Reinforced Skeleton is super light yet strong to provide internal EPS support and manage impact energy. Thin 4X DryLite webbing doesn’t stretch out with sweat or water for a more comfortable riding experience.
When you’re pounding the tarmac you need a helmet which is well vented. Being comfortable and sweat free allows you to focus on the win. 4th Dimension Cooling syncs up large front vents with deep channels to aligned exhaust ports. This works to pull air through the S-Works Evade without interruption. Even at low speeds you’ll feel the benefit.
- Advanced aerodynamics saves 46 seconds over 40km compared to standard road helmet.
- Patented Aramid-Reinforced Skeleton provides internal EPS support to help manage impact energy.
- Ponytail-ready, ultra-light micro-dial HairPort fit system with height adjustability.
- 4th Dimension Cooling System with deep internal channels, large vents, and aligned exhaust ports.
- Thin, soft, and lightweight 4X DryLite webbing won't stretch out with sweat or water.
- Tri-Fix web splitter for improved comfort and ease of strap adjustments.
- Instrap webbing system for ultra-light construction and security.
- Complies with one or more of the following safety standards for bicycle helmets: CPSC, SNELL B90A, CE, and AS/NZS.