Specialized S-Works XC MTB Shoes
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in MTB shoes See the latest products
New in MTB shoes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Specialized S-Works XC MTB shoes are built to meet the needs of World Cup XC racers. The S-Works XC ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Specialized S-Works XC MTB shoes are built to meet the needs of World Cup XC racers. The S-Works XC shoes are engineered around an ultra-lightweight carbon sole with a high stiffness index of 13. This sole ensures every watt of energy goes through the pedals and isn't wasted.
Specialized's Body Geometry sole and footbed keep your hip, knee and foot properly aligned for improved pedalling efficiency while reducing the likelihood of injury.
Micro adjustable S2 Boa dials offer expert levels of fit and adjustability without causing painful pressure points. Rubber tread on the XC shoes gives you plenty of traction for when you need to get out of the saddle.
- Body Geometry sole and footbed optimise hip, knee, and foot alignment to improve performance and comfort
- Ultra-light, asymmetric optimised Powerline carbon sole: Stiffness Index 13
- Thermoplastic rubber tread for confident traction
- Two independent Boa® S2-Snap dials micro-adjust on-the-fly
- Dial/lace assembly is replaceable in seconds with Snap cartridge system
- Thermobonded, Adaptive Fit upper is supportive at the ankle yet supple in the forefoot
- Body Geometry SL Footbed offers ultra-light support and comfort
- Combine Body Geometry shoes, footbeds, and wedges to maximise performance benefits
- 2-bolt SPD-style cleat pattern fits all major MTB pedals; includes toe studs
- Form Fit for ultimate connectivity and power transfer