Specialized SL Pro Bib Cycling Shorts SS17
- ShowProduct Information We're not afraid to say that, when it comes to performance and comfort, our SL Pro Bib Shorts stack ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Size Chart
- Show Shorts Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- VaporRize™ knit fabrics are soft, lightweight, and highly breathable, with an equal emphasis placed on moisture management in order to increase your comfort on long rides at high effort.
- Cold Fabric technology reduces surface temperatures on dark colored fabrics to keep you cool without sacrificing style.
- Welded bib upper construction reduces the need for seams in order to reduce friction and dial-in the fit, while a center back vent channel prevents moisture buildup at one of the most problematic points of perspiration.
- Articulated design ensures the perfect fit while in the riding position.
- Silicone infused fabric cuff provides a gently, secure hold on the legs in order to ensure the perfect, shift-free fit.
- Body Geometry SL Pro Chamois features multi-density padding to strategically reduce pressure on soft tissue and nerves, leaving you comfortable for long stretches in the saddle.
- Reflective elements increase your visibility to motorists in low-light conditions
- Deflect® UV 50+ protects your skin from harmful, ultraviolet rays.
- Tall sizing offered with additional inseam and bib strap length for larger riders.
- 10.5" inseam (size Medium, Regular Height)
There are currently no customer reviews
Specialized Men's Cycle Shorts & Tights Size Guide
|S||28" - 31"|
|M||31" - 33"|
|L||33" - 35"|
|XL||35" - 38"|
|XXL||38" - 40"|
Specialized shorts and tights are made with precision fabric technology to ensure the best possible performance, whether you're hitting the road or the trails.
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Buy now, pay 12 months later.
Interest free credit with no deposit. Pay nothing for 3 or 6 months on orders over £850, or 12 months on orders over £1,500* *Not available through PayPal Credit
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 6 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.