Specialized Shiv Expert 2018 - Triathlon Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Triathlon bikes See the latest products
New in Triathlon bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Cheat the wind with the Specialized Shiv Expert triathlon bike. It’s built move you quickly along, d... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Cheat the wind with the Specialized Shiv Expert triathlon bike. It’s built move you quickly along, developed in the Win Tunnel for absolute aerodynamic efficiency. The Fuelselage Integrated Hydration System is a simple and effective way to maintain your fluids when on the bike and is fully integrated into the frame. Fact 10r carbon makes sure the frame is stiff and offers a stable platform to put the power down.
- Aero optimised FACT 10r carbon frame & fork
- Shimano Ultegra 2x11 drivetrain delivers professional quality shifting
- Thirst quenching Fuelselage Integrated Hydration System
- Lightweight wheels with DT R460 rims are great for training
- Size: X Small, Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colour: Chameleon/Red
- The Specialized Shiv Expert is available on 0% APR finance
No matter the length of triathlon, you'll be spending at least half of your race on the bike. And this means that it's the segment with the most opportunity for time savings. Lucky for you, this is where the Shiv Expert comes in.
Its full FACT 10r carbon frame was developed in our very own Win Tunnel, and it's not only been aerodynamically optimized for straight-line speed, but it also features airfoils that have been optimized to limit side force in crosswinds. A bike can only be as fast as its rider, though, which is why we also developed the Control Tower fit system that lets you optimize your stack and reach numbers in order to find your most comfortable, powerful position for your desired length.
Next up comes the Fuelselage Hydration System that houses a water-bladder inside of the frame, making it virtually invisible to the wind. And to go along with your water, the Fuelcell fits plenty of food and even has room for a flat kit. The best part of the Fuelselage and Fuelcell combination is that, when packed correctly, it cleans up the frame and saves up to 75 seconds when compared to a taped-up system.
Finally, the Shiv Expert comes spec'd with an Ultegra 8000 groupset and durable, smooth-rolling DT R460 wheels.
The FACT 10r carbon frame is lightweight and extremely responsive. It features crosswind-optimized airfoils for enhanced aerodynamic performance, while the Control Tower Fit System and Fuelselage Integrated Hydration System provide versatile fit options and nutrition integration.
FACT Aero carbon fork utilizes our most advanced carbon construction methods to provide precise steering and rider input, while also improving overall aerodynamics.
Significantly lighter than comparable wheelsets in its class, these tough Axis Elite wheels offer tremendous value in one smooth-rolling package.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||Specialized FACT 10r carbon, FACT IS construction, crosswind-optimized airfoils, 1-1/8" lower bearing, OSBB, Control Tower Fit System, Fuelselage Integrated Hydration System, 130mm spacing|
|Fork:||Specialized FACT carbon, full monocoque|
|Stem:||Specialized, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise|
|Bars:||Specialized Shiv Alloy Aerobars|
|Front Brake:||Specialized Shiv|
|Rear Brake:||Specialized Shiv|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Ultegra 8000, braze-on|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Ultegra 8000, 11-speed|
|Front Hub:||Sealed cartridge|
|Rear Hub:||Sealed cartridge|
|Front Tyre:||Turbo Pro, 60 TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, 700x24mm|
|Rear Tyre:||Turbo Pro, 60 TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, 700x24mm|
|Seat Post:||12.5mm Shiv seatpost|
|Chainset:||Shimano Ultegra R8000, 52/36T|
|Bottom Bracket:||Praxis BB30 w/ Shimano conversion adaptor|
|Chain:||Shimano Ultegra, 11-speed|
|Cassette:||Shimano 11-speed Ultegra 8000, 11-28t|
|Pedals:||Nylon, 105x78x28mm, loose balls w/ reflectors|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.