Specialized Short Finger Body Geometry Gel Cycling Gloves SS17
- ShowProduct Information Our Body Geometry Gel gloves are all about comfort. They feature strategically placed gel pads throu... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (2)
- Show Size Chart
- Show Cycling Gloves Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Gel pads are strategically located throughout the palm. Essentially, they act cohesively as a bridge over the palm's recesses in order to relieve pressure on the ulnar nerve. Not only does the ample gel padding work to dampen vibrations that cause fatigue, but by protecting this point, the system also reduces numbness at the hand.
- Reinforced Micromatrix synthetic leather palm is supple and durable.
- Soft, absorbent Microwipe™ thumb for brushing away sweat.
- Micro-width Velcro® closure blends comfort with an unrestricted wrist movement.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Specialized Short Finger Body Geometry Gel Cycling Gloves SS17 Reviews
Customer Reviews (2)
Great fit and gel in the right places, have ordered the long fingered version too.
Great fit and gel in the right places, have ordered the long fingered version too.Close review
Bought these as a gift, the sizing is accurate, they are good quality and the padding works very well.
Bought these as a gift, the sizing is accurate, they are good quality and the padding works very well.Close review
Specialized Gloves Size Guide
Specialized gloves will help you grip whilst in chilly conditions, have padding to protect your hands, insulation to keep them warm and wicking properties to keep them dry.
|Size||Middle Finger Length||Palm Length||Thumb Length||Palm Circumference|
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Cycling Gloves Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.