Specialized Sirrus 1.0 2021 - Hybrid Sports Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hybrid sport bikes See the latest products
New in Hybrid sport bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information You have places to go, people to see, and fitness goals to achieve. We get it—life moves pretty ... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
Product DescriptionYou have places to go, people to see, and fitness goals to achieve. We get it—life moves pretty fast, so it's a good thing we made Sirrus to help you with all of it. Wherever you're heading, Sirrus will take you there. Sirrus features an alloy frame and steel fork construction, as well as reliable Shimano components that are built to withstand years of daily abuse on the world's pavement. Comfortable, ergonomically designed Body Geometry touchpoints are there to take the sting out of longer rides. So, as you push yourself to reach your goals, you'll feel more connected to your bike and know that you have the perfect partner with Sirrus.
- Lightweight A1 Alloy frame with clean internal cable routing delivers a bike that is 1.1lb (.5kg) lighter than previous version.
- Upright position with Body Geometry touchpoints for comfort and control.
- Reflective graphics on frame and tires for maximum visibility.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||Specialized A1 Premium Aluminum, Fitness Geometry, Butted tubing, Internal Cable Routing, V-Brake, Quick-Release, Plug + Play rack/fender mounts|
|Fork:||Hi-Ten steel, V-Brake, Plug + Play fender mounts, low rider rack mounts, quick-release|
|Stem:||Specialized Flowset, integrated, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 12-degree rise, 31.8mm clamp|
|Bars:||Double-butted alloy, 5-degree backsweep, 25.4mm|
|Front Brake:||V-brake, linear pull|
|Rear Brake:||V-brake, linear pull|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Tourney FD-TY710|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Altus M310|
|Shifters:||Shimano EF500, 7-speed|
|Rims:||700C rim brake, double-wall alloy, 22mm depth, 21mm internal width, rim brake|
|Front Hub:||Alloy, loose ball bearing, quick-release, 32h|
|Rear Hub:||Alloy, loose ball bearings, quick-release, 7-speed freehub, 32h|
|Front Tyre:||RoadSport, Wire bead, Blackbelt/Endurant Casing, 700x32c|
|Rear Tyre:||RoadSport, Wire bead, Blackbelt/Endurant Casing, 700x32c|
|Seat Post:||Alloy, 12mm offset, 2-bolt clamp, 27.2mm|
|Saddle:||Bridge Sport, Steel rails, 155/143mm|
|Chainset:||Shimano Tourney, 3-piece, 46/30T|
|Bottom Bracket:||BSA, square-taper, 68mm|
|Chain:||KMC X8 w/ Missing Link™|
|Cassette:||Shimano HG200, 7-speed, 12-32t|
|Pedals:||Specialized Body Geometry Fitness, platform, plastic|