Specialized Sirrus Comp Carbon 700c 2017 - Hybrid Sports Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hybrid sport bikes See the latest products
New in Hybrid sport bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Built for fitness training and adventure the Specialized Sirrus Comp Carbon is a flat bar road bike ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Built for fitness training and adventure the Specialized Sirrus Comp Carbon is a flat bar road bike that offers an exceptionally smooth ride.
The FACT 9r Carbon frame and fork offers an incredibly smooth ride thanks to the vibration damping Zertz inserts that absorb ‘road chatter’. Fitness geometry offers a comfortable and efficient riding position and Plug + Play mounts give you the option to fit rain fighting mudguards. With fast rolling 700c wheels, wide, puncture protection, tyres and a comfortable riding position the Sirrus Carbon is built for efficient cycling on roads and cycle tracks.
The Shimano Alivio hydraulic disc brakes offer confident all-weather stopping control while the Shimano Tiagra 2x10 speed drivetrain offers a wide range of gears for taking on all the climbs on your route.
Hit your fitness goals head on with the Sirrus Comp Carbon.
- FACT 9r carbon frame for a smooth responsive ride
- FACT Carbon Fork with Zertz inserts for a smoother ride
- Fitness geometry offers a comfortable and efficient riding position
- Shimano Hydraulic disc brakes for confident all-weather stopping control
- Shimano Tiagra 2x10 speed drivetrain for slick shifting
- Colour: Metallic White Silver/Black/Light Silver
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- The Specialized Sirrus Comp Carbon is available with 0% APR finance
The Specialized Sirrus Comp Carbon 700c 2017 Features are:
Frame: Specialized FACT 9r carbon, Fitness Geometry, Zertz, internal cable routing, tapered/integrated headset, post disc mount, Plug + Play fender mount
Fork: Specialized FACT carbon, full monocoque, Zertz, post mount disc, Plug + Play fender mounts
Bars: Specialized, double-butted alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 31.8mm
Stem: Specialized Flowset, integrated, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 12-degree rise, 31.8mm clamp
Front Mech: Shimano Tiagra 4700, 10-speed, braze-on
Rear Mech: Shimano Tiagra, 10-speed, GS Cage
Shifters microSHIFT flatbar road, 10-speed
Chainset: FSA Gossamer Pro, forged aluminum, MegaExo, sub compact,48/32T w/chainguard
Bottom Bracket: FSA MegaExo
Cassette: Shimano, 10-speed, 11-34t
Chain: KMC X10, 10-speed w/reusable MissingLink
Front Brake: Shimano Alivio hydraulic disc, resin pads, 160mm rotor
Rear Brake: Shimano Alivio hydraulic disc, resin pads, 160mm rotor
Rims: Axis Elite Deep
Tyres: Espoir Sport Reflect, 700x30mm, 60TPI, double BlackBelt protection Front, Espoir Sport Reflect, 700x30mm, 60TPI, double BlackBelt protection Rear
Seatpost: Specialized Pro Pave, FACT carbon, 27.2mm
Pedals: Aluminum platform, aluminum cage, sealed bearings, reflectors