Specialized Sirrus Comp City 700c 2017 - Hybrid Sports Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hybrid sport bikes See the latest products
New in Hybrid sport bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description With lights and close fitting mudguards ready fitted the Sirrus Comp City is a fast, efficient and c... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
With lights and close fitting mudguards ready fitted the Sirrus Comp City is a fast, efficient and comfortable flat bar road bike that is ready for all-year-around cycling.
With fast rolling 700c wheels, wide, puncture protection tyres (with reflective side walls for extra visibility) and a comfortable riding position, the Sirrus is built for efficient cycling on roads and cycle tracks. A comfortable yet efficient riding position is ideal for fitness training and commuting. Offering a responsive ride, the E5 Premium aluminium frame is lightweight, durable and features rack and mudguards mounts for easy rain protection and luggage carrying.
Offering a smooth ride is the FACT Carbon fork. Zertz vibration damping inserts absorb road chatter for a smoother ride over rough road surfaces.
The Shimano 2x10 speed drivetrain offers slick shifting over a wide range of gears so you can take on all the terrain on your route with confidence. Hydraulic disc brakes deliver powerful stopping control in all weather conditions.
Get ready to hit the streets on the Specialized Sirrus Comp City.
- Lightweight E5 Premium Aluminium frame is offers a responsive ride
- FACT Carbon Fork with Zertz inserts for a smoother ride
- Fitness geometry offers a comfortable and efficient riding position
- Hydraulic disc brakes for confident all-weather stopping control
- Shimano 2x10 speed drivetrain for easy gear shifting
- Stix lights, mudguards and reflective paint for city cycling
- Colour: Charcoal/Black
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- The Specialized Sirrus Comp City is available with 0% APR finance
The Specialized Sirrus Comp City 700c 2017 Features are:
Frame: Specialized E5 Premium Aluminum, Fitness Geometry, fully-manipulated butted tubing w/smooth welds, internal cable routing, tapered/integrated headset, post disc mount, Plug + Play fender mount, reflective paint
Fork: Specialized FACT carbon fiber, alloy steerer/crown, Zertz inserts, post disc mount, Plug + Play fender mount, reflective paint
Bars: Specialized, double-butted alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 31.8mm
Stem: Specialized Flowset, integrated, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 12-degree rise, 31.8mm clamp
Front Mech: Shimano Tiagra, braze-on, road double
Rear Mech: Shimano Tiagra, 10-speed, GS Cage
Chainset: FSA Gossamer Pro, forged aluminum, MegaExo, sub compact,48/32T w/chainguard
Bottom Bracket: FSA MegaExo
Cassette: Shimano, 10-speed, 11-34t
Chain: KMC X10, 10-speed w/reusable MissingLink
Front Brake: Shimano Alivio hydraulic disc, resin pads, 160mm rotor
Rear Brake: Shimano Alivio hydraulic disc, resin pads, 160mm rotor
Rims: Axis Elite Deep
Tyres: Espoir Sport Reflect, 700x30mm, 60TPI, double BlackBelt protection Front, Espoir Sport Reflect, 700x30mm, 60TPI, double BlackBelt protection Rear
Seatpost: Alloy, 2-bolt, micro-adjust, 25mm offset, 27.2mm
Pedals: Specialized Fitness platform, alloy
Specialized Sirrus Comp City 700c 2017 - Hybrid Sports Bike Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
I love my Specialized Hybrid. The only negatives I can find are: 1) Being a matt paint finish makes it difficult to mark for Bike Register, and 2) It is difficult to set the front changer so that the chain does not rub against it in some gears
I love my Specialized Hybrid. The only negatives I can find are: 1) Being a matt paint finish makes it difficult to mark for Bike Register, and 2) It is difficult to set the front changer so that the chain does not rub against it in some gearsClose review