Specialized Sirrus Sport 700c 2017 - Hybrid Sports Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hybrid sport bikes See the latest products
New in Hybrid sport bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Quick comfort able and reliable the Specialized Sirrus Sport is a flat bar road bike for fitness tra... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Quick comfort able and reliable the Specialized Sirrus Sport is a flat bar road bike for fitness training, commuting and everyday adventuring.
With fast rolling 700c wheels, wide, puncture protection tyres and a comfortable riding position the Sirrus is built for efficient cycling on roads and cycle tracks. A comfortable yet efficient riding position is ideal for fitness training and commuting. The A1 Premium aluminium frame is lightweight, durable and features rack and mudguards mounts for easy rain protection and luggage carrying.
The Fact Carbon fork features vibration damping inserts which soak up the ‘road chatter’ for a smoother ride.
The Shimano 2x9 speed drivetrain offers a wide range of gear options that are far more user friendly than triple chain ring drivetrains. The hydraulic disc brakes deliver confident stopping power in all weather conditions so you can cycle with confidence all-year-around.
Cycle further with confidence and efficiency on the Specialized Sirrus Sport.
- A1 Premium Aluminium frame is lightweight and robust
- FACT Carbon Fork with Zertz inserts for a smoother ride
- Fitness geometry offers a comfortable and efficient riding position
- Hydraulic disc brakes for confident all-weather stopping control
- Shimano 2x9 speed drivetrain for easy gear shifting
- Colour: Charcoal/Chrome/Black
- Sizes: X Small, Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- The Specialized Sirrus Sport is available with 0% APR finance
|Frame:||Specialized A1 Premium Aluminum, Fitness Geometry, fully-manipulated butted tubing, integrated lower bearing, fender/rack mounts|
|Fork:||FACT carbon fiber, alloy steerer/crown, Zertz inserts, post disc mount, Plug + Play fender mount|
|Stem:||Alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise, 31.8mm clamp|
|Bars:||Specialized, double-butted alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 31.8mm|
|Front Brake:||Shimano M315 hydraulic disc, resin pads, 160mm rotor|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano M315 hydraulic disc, resin pads, 160mm rotor|
|Front Mech:||microSHIFT R9, 31.8mm clamp, 9-speed, road double|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Alivio, 9-speed|
|Shifters:||microSHIFT flatbar road, 9-speed|
|Rims:||Disc, 6061 aluminum double-wall|
|Rear Hub:||Shimano Center Lock, disc, 10x135mm QR, 32h|
|Spokes:||Stainless, 14g w/self-locking threads|
|Front Tyre:||Nimbus Reflect, 700x32mm, 26TPI, Flak Jacket protection|
|Rear Tyre:||Nimbus Reflect, 700x32mm, 26TPI, Flak Jacket protection|
|Seat Post:||Alloy, 12mm offset, 2-bolt clamp, 27.2mm|
|Chainset:||FSA Vero, forged alloy, sub compact, 110mm BCD spider,48/32T w/chainguard|
|Bottom Bracket:||BB-7420STw/Bolts w/RPM logo|
|Chain:||KMC X9, 9-speed w/reusable MissingLink|
|Cassette:||Shimano, 9-speed, 11-34t|
|Pedals:||Specialized Fitness platform|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.