Specialized Sirrus Sport Carbon 700c 2017 - Hybrid Sports Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hybrid sport bikes See the latest products
New in Hybrid sport bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description A fun and efficient flat bar road bike the Specialized Sirrus Sport Carbon is designed to liven up y... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
A fun and efficient flat bar road bike the Specialized Sirrus Sport Carbon is designed to liven up your fitness routine with high performance features.
The FACT 9r Carbon frame and fork offers an incredibly smooth ride thanks to the vibration damping Zertz inserts that absorb ‘road chatter’. Fitness geometry offers a comfortable and efficient riding position and Plug + Play mounts give you the option to fit rain fighting mudguards. With fast rolling 700c wheels, wide, puncture protection, tyres and a comfortable riding position the Sirrus Carbon is built for efficient cycling on roads and cycle tracks.
The Shimano 2x9 speed drivetrain delivers reliable shifting over a wide range of gears while the M315 hydraulic disc brakes offer confident stopping control in all weather conditions.
Cycle further and faster in comfort and style on the Specialized Sirrus Sport Carbon.
- FACT 9r carbon frame for a smooth responsive ride
- FACT Carbon Fork with Zertz inserts for a smoother ride
- Fitness geometry offers a comfortable and efficient riding position
- Hydraulic disc brakes for confident all-weather stopping control
- Shimano 2x9 speed drivetrain for easy gear shifting
- Colour: Carbon/Nordic Red/Charcoal
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- The Specialized Sirrus Sport Carbon is available with 0% APR finance
The Specialized Sirrus Sport Carbon 700c 2017 Features are:
Frame: Specialized FACT 9r carbon, Fitness Geometry, Zertz, internal cable routing, tapered/integrated headset, post disc mount, Plug + Play fender mount
Fork: Specialized FACT carbon, full monocoque, Zertz, post mount disc, Plug + Play fender mounts
Bars: Specialized, double-butted alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 31.8mm
Stem: Specialized Flowset, integrated, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 12-degree rise, 31.8mm clamp
Shifters: microSHIFT flatbar road, 9-speed
Front Mech: microSHIFT R9, braze-on 9-speed, road double
Rear Mech: Shimano Alivio, 9-speed
Chainset: FSA Vero, forged alloy, sub compact, 110mm BCD spider,48/32T w/chainguard
Bottom Bracket: BB-7420STw/Bolts w/RPM logo
Cassette: Shimano, 9-speed, 11-34t
Chain: SRAM PC-971 w/PowerLink
Front Brake: Shimano M315 hydraulic disc, resin pads, 160mm rotor
Rear Brake: Shimano M315 hydraulic disc, resin pads, 160mm rotor
Rims: Disc, 6061 aluminum double-wall
Front Hub: Specialized Center Lock, loose ball bearings, 32h, 9mm QR
Rear Hub: Shimano Center Lock, disc, 10x135mm QR, 32h
Spokes: Stainless, 14g w/self-locking threads
Tyres: Espoir Sport Reflect, 700x30mm, 60TPI, double BlackBelt protection Front - Espoir Sport Reflect, 700x30mm, 60TPI, double BlackBelt protection Rear
Seatpost: Alloy, 2-bolt, micro-adjust, 25mm offset, 27.2mm
Pedals: Specialized Fitness platform, alloy