Specialized Sirrus X 2.0 2021 - Hybrid Sports Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hybrid sport bikes See the latest products
New in Hybrid sport bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Sirrus X is your ticket to riding more, and to places you never imagined possible. It's a comfortabl... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
Sirrus X is your ticket to riding more, and to places you never imagined possible. It's a comfortable, capable, "let's do stuff" kind of bike that will inspire you to ride more than you ever have before. With bigger, confidence inspiring tires, a slightly more upright riding position, a super intuitive one-by drivetrain, and plenty of mounts for racks and fenders —it's more than just a solid partner on pavement. Sirrus X is a dialed option when it's time to hit some gravel. We've also equipped every Sirrus X with next-level comfort from our scientifically tested and ergonomically engineered Shared Platform Body Geometry saddle, handgrips, and pedals.
- Lightweight A1 Alloy frame with clean internal cable routing, 3.5lbs (1.7kg) lighter than our Crosstrail Hydro model.
- Maxiumum control through hyper intuitive shifting with 1x8 wide range gearing, and powerful hydraulic disc brakes.
- Float over rough stuff with fast rolling Specialized Pathfinder 42c tires featuring proprietary Gripton rubber compound.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||Specialized A1 Premium Aluminum, Fitness Geometry, butted tubing, internal cable routing, flat-mount disc, quick-release, Plug + Play rack/fender mounts|
|Fork:||Hi-Ten steel, flat-mount disc, Plug + Play fender mounts, low rider rack mounts, quick-release|
|Stem:||Specialized, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise|
|Bars:||Stout Mini Rise, alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 15mm rise, 31.8mm|
|Front Brake:||Promax F1, hydraulic disc, flat-mount, 160mm|
|Rear Brake:||Promax F1, hydraulic disc, flat-mount, 160mm|
|Rear Mech:||MicroSHIFT Advent 8 Speed, W/O Clutch|
|Rims:||700C disc, double-wall alloy, 22mm depth, 21mm internal width, 32h|
|Front Hub:||Alloy, 6-bolt disc, loose ball bearing, quick-release, 32h|
|Rear Hub:||Alloy, 6-bolt disc, 8-/9-speed freehub, loose ball bearing, quick-release, 32h|
|Front Tyre:||Pathfinder Sport, 700x42mm|
|Rear Tyre:||Pathfinder Sport, 700x42mm|
|Seat Post:||Alloy, 12mm offset, 2-bolt clamp, 27.2mm|
|Saddle:||Bridge Sport, Steel rails, 155/143mm|
|Chainset:||3 pc, Alloy Forged Arms|
|Bottom Bracket:||BSA, square-taper, 68mm|
|Chain:||KMC X8 w/ Missing Link™|
|Cassette:||MicroSHIFT, 8-Speed, 12-42t|
|Pedals:||Basic Resin Flat|