Specialized Skitch Shoes AW16
- ShowProduct Information When your rides see you going anywhere from the pump track to the office, we recommend our Skitch sh... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Sizing
- Show Shoes Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Body Geometry sole and footbed are ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment.
- Fully waterproof toe prevents water from seeping in, and it's also scratch-resistant for anyone that's riding with toe clips.
- Reflective material used at the heel and side in order to increase your visibility to motorists in low-light conditions.
- Slip not rubber for durability and grip.
- Lollipop™ construction is plush and even softer than what's used on our 2FO shoes.
- Low profile design for comfort off of the bike or when worn with jeans.
- Full-length EVA foam for immediate and all-day comfort off of the bike
- Lacelock™ elastic keeps laces out of chainrings.
- Approximate weight: 550g (Size 42)
There are currently no customer reviews
Specialized Men's Shoes Size Guide
A good pair of cycling shoes will fit you perfectly, with a snug but not too tight fit.
Specialized cycling shoes are made from the strongest but most breathable fabrics, feature great adjustment systems and help you get the most out of your ride, whether you need a road shoe, mountain bike shoe or touring shoe.
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.