Specialized Stumpjumper Alloy 29" Mountain Bike 2021 - Trail Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Specialized Stumpjumper Alloy brings all of the new, lust-worthy features of the Stumpjumper-lik... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
The Specialized Stumpjumper Alloy brings all of the new, lust-worthy features of the Stumpjumper-like new suspension kinematics and geometry-into a full-alloy package that's both lightweight and extremely durable. Top it off with a no-fuss SRAM SX 12-speed groupset and you have the perfect ride for your next trail adventure.
- Alloy frame with dialled trail bike geometry
- X-Fusion O2 Pro RL Shock controls the 130mm of rear wheel travel
- RockShox 35 Silver fork offers 140mm of plush suspension travel
- SRAM SX Eagle 1x12 speed drivetrain offers a very wide range of gears
- 29” wheels for fast rolling performance
- Colours: Satin Black/Smoke, Satin Blaze/Black
- Sizes: S1, S2, S3, S4, S5, S6 (see sizing tab for more info)
- The Specialized Stumpjumper Alloy is available with 0% APR finance
THE TRAIL BENCHMARK When we set out to design the all-new Stumpjumper, we pursued some hefty goals. We went after the lightest-possible weight that sacrifices nothing to durability, a stiff chassis that corners on rails, and a geometry that everyone can enjoy, all with the best suspension kinematics we know how to design. Turns out, you can have your cake and eat it too with the new Stumpjumper.
130MM OF TRAIL-TAMING TRAVEL All the travel in the world is useless without the proper kinematics, which is why we kept it at the forefront of the new Stumpjumper design. With the learnings from the suspension design on the Enduro, and over 1,000 hours of field and suspension lab development, we’ve greatly improved the pedalling performance, all while creating the capable, efficient, lively feelings that you long for. We increased anti-squat, so the suspension better-resists pedal bob and then, we further-improved bump performance on square-edge hits. Bottom line? The all-new Stumpjumper descends with complete control yet climbs with ease.
PROGRESSIVE GEOMETRY The S-Sizing geometry of the new Stumpjumper hits the progressive sweet spot. Long, low, slack, a short offset fork, a steeper seat tube angle—they’re all the talk of the town because they make your ride better. With Flip Chip adjustability you’re able to further fine-tune your fit, ensuring that your new Stumpjumper performs flawlessly on whatever terrain you choose.
RIDER-FIRST ENGINEERED™ Rider-First Engineered™ frames use a size-specific approach to ride characteristics that ensures every frame performs flawlessly. So, whether you’re a Grom riding an S1, or in need of the lengthy S6, you’ll experience the same ride characteristics—on-rail cornering and balanced front and rear stiffness.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||Alloy chassis and rear-end, asymmetrical design, 29 Trail Geometry, horst pivot BB adjustment, threaded BB, 12x148mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 130mm of travel|
|Fork:||RockShox 35 Silver, Solo Air, 44mm offset, rebound adjust, TurnKey lockout, 15x110mm Boost™ Maxle® Lite thru-axle, 140mm of travel|
|Rear Shock:||X-Fusion 02 Pro RL, Rx Trail Tune, rebound adjust, lockout S1:190x42.5mm, S2-S6: 190x45mm|
|Stem:||Alloy Trail Stem, 35mm bar bore|
|Bars:||Specialized, 6061 alloy, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 30mm rise, 800mm width|
|Front Brake:||Tektro Gemini Comp, hydraulic disc, resin pad, 200mm|
|Rear Brake:||Tektro Gemini Comp, hydraulic disc, resin pad, 180mm|
|Rear Mech:||SRAM SX Eagle, 12-speed|
|Shifters:||SRAM SX Eagle, trigger, 12-speed|
|Front Tyre:||Butcher, GRID casing, GRIPTON® compound, 29x2.3"|
|Rear Tyre:||Purgatory, GRID Casing, GRIPTON® compound, 29x2.3"|
|Seat Post:||TranzX dropper, 34.9mm, XS-S: 100mm, M: 120mm, L/XL: 150mm Travel|
|Saddle:||Body Geometry Bridge Saddle, steel rails|
|Chainset:||SRAM SX Eagle, DUB, S1:165mm, S2-S5: 170mm, S6: 175mm, 30T|
|Chain:||SRAM SX Eagle, 12-speed|