Specialized Stumpjumper Comp 29" Mountain Bike 2021 - Trail Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Unrivalled suspension kinematics, sublime handling, perfectly-tuned stiffness—the Specialized Stump... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
Unrivalled suspension kinematics, sublime handling, perfectly-tuned stiffness—the Specialized Stumpjumper Comp has it all in spades. With a drool-worthy all carbon chassis that's topped off with a no-fuss build, you're left with The Ultimate Trail Bike.
- FACT 11m carbon frame with dialled trail bike geometry & SWAT door
- Fox DPS Performance shock controls the 130mm of rear wheel travel
- Fox Float 34 Rhythm fork offers 140mm of plush suspension travel
- Shimano SLX 1x12 speed drivetrain offers a very wide range of gears
- Roval/Shimano 29” wheels for fast rolling performance
- Colours: Gloss White Mountains/Black, Satin Smoke/Cool Grey/Carbon
- Sizes: S1, S2, S3, S4, S5, S6 (see sizing tab for more info)
- The Specialized Stumpjumper Comp is available with 0% APR finance
THE TRAIL BENCHMARK When we set out to design the all-new Stumpjumper, we pursued some hefty goals. We went after the lightest-possible weight that sacrifices nothing to durability, a stiff chassis that corners on rails, and a geometry that everyone can enjoy, all with the best suspension kinematics we know how to design. Turns out, you can have your cake and eat it too with the new Stumpjumper.
130MM OF TRAIL-TAMING TRAVEL All the travel in the world is useless without the proper kinematics, which is why we kept it at the forefront of the new Stumpjumper design. With the learnings from the suspension design on the Enduro, and over 1,000 hours of field and suspension lab development, we’ve greatly improved the pedalling performance, all while creating the capable, efficient, lively feelings that you long for. We increased anti-squat, so the suspension better-resists pedal bob and then, we further-improved bump performance on square-edge hits. Bottom line? The all-new Stumpjumper descends with complete control yet climbs with ease.
PROGRESSIVE GEOMETRY The S-Sizing geometry of the new Stumpjumper hits the progressive sweet spot. Long, low, slack, a short offset fork, a steeper seat tube angle—they’re all the talk of the town because they make your ride better. With Flip Chip adjustability you’re able to further fine-tune your fit, ensuring that your new Stumpjumper performs flawlessly on whatever terrain you choose.
RIDER-FIRST ENGINEERED™ Rider-First Engineered™ frames use a size-specific approach to ride characteristics that ensures every frame performs flawlessly. So, whether you’re a Grom riding an S1, or in need of the lengthy S6, you’ll experience the same ride characteristics—on-rail cornering and balanced front and rear stiffness, all at the lightest-possible weight: 2,250 grams (S-Works, Medium, with rear shock).
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||FACT 11m carbon chassis and rear-end, asymmetrical design, 29 Trail Geometry, SWAT™ Door integration, BB adjustment, threaded BB, fully enclosed internal cable routing, 12x148mm dropouts, 130mm of travel|
|Fork:||FOX FLOAT 34 Rhythm, GRIP damper, two position Sweep adjustment, 15x110mm QR axle, 44mm offset,140mm of trave|
|Rear Shock:||FOX FLOAT DPS Performance, Rx Trail Tune, rebound and 3-position compression adjust, 190x45mm|
|Stem:||Alloy Trail Stem, 35mm bar bore|
|Bars:||Specialized, 6061 alloy, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 30mm rise, 800mm width|
|Front Brake:||Shimano SLX M7120, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano SLX M7120, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 180mm|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano SLX M7100, SGS, 12-speed|
|Shifters:||Shimano SLX M7100, SGS, 12-speed|
|Rims:||Roval 29, hookless alloy, 30mm inner width, tubeless ready|
|Front Hub:||Shimano MT400-B, Centerlock 28h, 15x110 Boost|
|Rear Hub:||Shimano MT510-B, Centerlock 28h, 12x148 Boost, Microspline|
|Spokes:||DT Swiss Industry|
|Front Tyre:||Butcher, GRID casing, GRIPTON® compound, 29x2.3"|
|Rear Tyre:||Purgatory, GRID Casing, GRIPTON® compound, 29x2.3"|
|Seat Post:||X-Fusion Manic, infinite adjustable, remote SRL LE lever, 34.9 (S1:100mm, S2: 125mm, S3: 150mm, S4/S5: 170mm, S6: 190mm)|
|Saddle:||Bridge Comp, Hollow Cr-mo rails, 155/143mm|
|Chainset:||Shimano SLX, S1:165mm, S2-S5: 170mm, S6: 175mm|
|Chain:||Shimano SLX, M7100, 12-speed|