Specialized Stumpjumper Comp Carbon 27.5" Mountain Bike 2018 - Trail Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information For trail taming performance and fun, look no further than the Specialized Stumpjumper Comp Carbon 6... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
For trail taming performance and fun, look no further than the Specialized Stumpjumper Comp Carbon 650b MTB. It has 150mm travel front and rear with a carbon and alloy full sus frame, featuring Specialized’s SWAT storage in the downtube. RockShox suspension and a SRAM drivetrain and brakes finish off this great trail and enduro tackling bike. The smaller 27.5” wheels of this model give it nimbler handling than its bigger wheeled brother.Specialized Stumpjumper review
- FACT 9m carbon front triangle and M5 alloy rear frame with 27.5 Geometry, Boost spacing and 150mm travel
- RockShox Monarch RT with Rx Trail Tune and AUTOSAG, helps to tame the trails
- RockShox Revelation RL fork has 150mm travel to balance the rear perfectly
- SRAM GX 1x11 speed drivetrain is slick and reliable with a wide range
- SRAM Guide R disc brakes are powerful stoppers
- Specialized Traverse 27.5” wheels are wide and strong for support and greater traction
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colour: Gloss Carbon/Chameleon
- The Specialized Stumpjumper Comp Carbon 650b is available with 0% APR Finance
FACT 9m carbon fibre Trail Chassis with Stumpjumper FSR M5 alloy rear end blends stiffness with light weight to form the pinnacle of efficiency, while fully enclosed cable routing and an integrated SWAT™ Door create exceptional handling and zero-hassle storage.
RockShox Revelation RC fork features a 15x110mm Maxle Ultimate thru-axle, a Solo Air™ spring, and 150mm of plush travel to take on big hits and bumpy terrain with supreme speed and efficiency.
SRAM's 11-speed GX groupset features a wide gear range that delivers climbing and descending efficiency in spades. On top of this, the one-by setup is notorious for being next to impossible to drop a chain with, plus it provides a significant weight savings in comparison to a standard two-by setup.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||FACT 9m carbon front chassis w/ Specialized M5 Aluminum rear end, 27.5 Trail Geometry, SWAT™ Door integration, PF30 BB, fully enclosed internal cable routing, 12x148mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger|
|Fork:||RockShox Revelation RC, Solo Air, rebound / low speed compression adjust, tapered steerer, 46mm offset, 15mm Maxle® Stealth thru-axle, 15x100mm Boost™, 150mm of travel|
|Rear Shock:||RockShox Monarch RT, Rx Trail Tune, AUTOSAG, rebound and 2-position compression adjust, 197x48mm|
|Stem:||Specialized Trail, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise|
|Bars:||Specialized, 6061 alloy, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 27mm rise, 780mm width|
|Front Brake:||SRAM Guide R, hydraulic disc, organic pads, Guide S4 4-piston caliper, 200/180mm rotor|
|Rear Brake:||SRAM Guide R, hydraulic disc, organic pads, Guide S4 4-piston caliper, 180/160mm rotor|
|Rear Mech:||SRAM GX, long cage|
|Shifters:||SRAM GX, trigger|
|Rims:||Roval Traverse 27.5, hookless alloy, 29mm internal width, tubeless-ready, 24/28h|
|Front Hub:||Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm spacing, 24h|
|Rear Hub:||Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 28h|
|Spokes:||DT Swiss Industry, stainless, 3-cross, 2.0"|
|Front Tyre:||Butcher, GRID casing, Gripton compound, 2Bliss Ready, 27.5 x 2.6"|
|Rear Tyre:||Butcher, GRID casing, Gripton compound, 2Bliss Ready, 27.5 x 2.6"|
|Seat Post:||Command Post IRcc, 12-position micro-height adjustable, alien head design, bottom mount cable routing, remote SRL lever, 30.9mm, S: 100mm, M/L/XL: 125mm of travel|
|Chainset:||Race Face Aeffect, PF30, Steel, 30T|
|Bottom Bracket:||Race Face PF30|
|Chain:||KMC X11, 11-speed w/ Missing Link™|
|Cassette:||SRAM XG 1150, 11-speed, 10-42t|
|Pedals:||Specialized Platform, Cr-Mo, 9/16" spindle|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.
Specialized Stumpjumper Comp Carbon 27.5" Mountain Bike 2018 - Trail Full Suspension MTB Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
This bike not only looks the part, it acts the part too. Smooth and sleek. Great components and ultra lite. Great on all-terrain. It just wants to be ridden fast and pushed to its limits... and it holds up great. Highly recommended this bike. Awesome whip!
This bike not only looks the part, it acts the part too. Smooth and sleek. Great components and ultra lite. Great on all-terrain. It just wants to be ridden fast and pushed to its limits... and it holds up great. Highly recommended this bike. Awesome whip!Close review