Specialized Stumpjumper Evo Pro 27.5" Mountain Bike 2020 - Trail Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Not the same as your average carbon full suspension trail bike, the Specialized Stumpjumper Evo Pro ... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
Not the same as your average carbon full suspension trail bike, the Specialized Stumpjumper Evo Pro 27.5 is built to get rowdy. Featuring a super-slack 63.5° with a longer reach than the regular Stumpjumpers, this is an MTB for those who live for those more challenging trail features. This trail bike has real downhill bike performance infused in its DNA.
- FACT 11m full carbon frame with longer, slacker geometry for more aggressive riding
- Fox Float 36 Performance Elite fork for big hit potential
- Roval Traverse Carbon 27.5 wheels are lightweight, strong and fast
- SRAM GX Eagle 12 speed drivetrain for a massive 500% gear range
- Sram Code RSC 4 piston brakes for DH levels of stopping power
- Colour: Satin Carbon / Mint
- Sizes: S2, S3
- The Specialized Stumpjumper Evo Pro 27.5 is available with 0% APR finance
If you're looking for a traditional trail bike, you've come to the wrong place. Pack your stuff, say your goodbyes, and get out. But if you're on the hunt for the perfect shred sled—you know, a "trail bike" that you can take down DH trails, huck off blind drops, or plow through the rowdiest of rock gardens—you'll find yourself right at home on the Stumpjumper EVO Pro 27.5.
- With its FACT 11m full carbon frame , 27.5 Trail EVO geometry, and 140mm of travel, the Stumpjumper EVO has been purpose-built to shred the most gravity-defying trails.
- The FOX FLOAT DHX2 Performance Elite rear shock keeps our coveted Rx Trail Tune, while giving you the coil-shock big-hit performance that you know and love.
- A FOX 36 Perfomance Elite fork handles suspension duties up front, with stiff stanchions and plenty of adjustability.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||FACT 11m full carbon frame, asymmetrical design, 27.5 style-specific EVO Trail Geometry, threaded BB, 12x148mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 150mm of travel|
|Fork:||FOX FLOAT 36 Performance Elite, GRIP2 damper, 15x110mm, 37mm offset, 150mm of travel|
|Rear Shock:||FOX DHX2 Performance Elite, Rx Trail Tune, 2-position lever, 210x52.5mm, S2-500lb spring, S3-550lb spring|
|Stem:||Specialized Trail, forged alloy, 4-bolt, 5mm rise|
|Bars:||Specialized, 7050 alloy, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 27mm rise, 800mm width|
|Front Brake:||SRAM Code RSC, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm|
|Rear Brake:||SRAM Code RSC, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm|
|Rear Mech:||SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed|
|Shifters:||SRAM GX Eagle, trigger, 12-speed|
|Rims:||Roval Traverse Carbon 27.5, hookless carbon, 30mm inner width, hand-built, 2Bliss Ready, 28h|
|Front Hub:||Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm spacing, 28h|
|Rear Hub:||DT Swiss 350, Star Ratchet, 36t engagement, SRAM XD driver body, 12mm thru-axle, 148mm spacing, 28h|
|Spokes:||DT Swiss Industry|
|Front Tyre:||Butcher, GRID casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 27.5 x 2.6"|
|Rear Tyre:||Butcher, GRID casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 27.5 x 2.6"|
|Seat Post:||Command Post IRcc, 16-position micro-height adjustable, two-bolt head, bottom mount cable routing, remote SRL lever, 34.9mm,160mm of travel|
|Saddle:||Body Geometry Phenom Expert, hollow titanium rails, carbon fiber base, 143mm|
|Chainset:||SRAM GX Eagle, 32T, DUB, 170mm|
|Chain:||SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed|
|Cassette:||SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed, 10-50t|
|Pedals:||Basic Resin Flat|