Specialized Stumpjumper Expert 650b Mountain Bike 2018 - Trail Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Trail dominance with the Specialized Stumpjumper Expert 650b full sus mtb. With 150mm travel front a... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Trail dominance with the Specialized Stumpjumper Expert 650b full sus mtb. With 150mm travel front and rear using Fox and RockShox suspension, it is capable of taming near any trail, while easily climbing to the top. The SRAM GX Eagle drivetrain has a 1x12 speed setup which gives your gearing for any situation, while the lightweight Traverse Carbon wheels get you moving quickly. The smaller 27.5” wheels of this model give it nimbler handling than its bigger wheeled brother.Specialized Stumpjumper review
- FACT 9m carbon front triangle and M5 alloy rear frame with 27.5 Geometry, Boost spacing and 150mm travel
- RockShox Monarch RT3 with Rx Trail Tune and AUTOSAG, helps to tame the trails
- Fox 34 Performance fork has 150mm travel to tackle challenging terrain
- SRAM GX 1x11 speed drivetrain is slick and reliable with a wide range
- SRAM Guide R disc brakes are powerful stoppers
- Specialized Traverse Carbon 27.5” wheels are lightweight and strong quick rolling and grip
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colour: Heritage Gloss Acid Mint/Acid Kiwi/Acid Pink
- The Specialized Stumpjumper Expert 650b is available with 0% APR Finance
FACT 9m carbon fibre Trail Chassis with Stumpjumper FSR M5 alloy rear end blends stiffness with light weight to form the pinnacle of efficiency, while fully enclosed cable routing and an integrated SWAT™ Door create exceptional handling and zero-hassle storage.
The FOX 34 fork features 150mm of plush travel to take on big hits and bumpy terrain with supreme confidence and efficiency.
SRAM's 12-speed GX Eagle drivetrain, with a Truvativ Descendent crank, features an ultra-wide gear range that delivers climbing and descending efficiency in spades. On top of this, the one-by setup is notorious for being next to impossible to drop a chain with, plus it provides a significant weight savings in comparison to a standard two-by setup.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||FACT 9m carbon front chassis w/ Specialized M5 Aluminum rear end, 27.5 Trail Geometry, SWAT™ Door integration, PF30 BB, fully enclosed internal cable routing, 12x148mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 150mm of trav|
|Fork:||FOX 34 Performance 27.5, 44mm offset, 15x110mm thru-axle, 150mm of travel|
|Rear Shock:||RockShox Monarch RT3, Rx Trail Tune, AUTOSAG, rebound and 3-position compression adjust, 197x48mm|
|Stem:||Specialized Trail, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise|
|Bars:||Specialized Trail, 7050 alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 27mm rise, 780mm, 31.8mm clamp|
|Front Brake:||SRAM Guide R, hydraulic disc, organic pads, Guide S4 4-piston caliper, 200/180mm rotor|
|Rear Brake:||SRAM Guide R, hydraulic disc, organic pads, Guide S4 4-piston caliper, 180/160mm rotor|
|Rear Mech:||SRAM GX Eagle|
|Shifters:||SRAM GX Eagle, trigger|
|Rims:||Roval Traverse Carbon 27.5, hookless carbon, 30mm inner width, 24/28h, tubeless ready, hand-built|
|Front Hub:||Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm spacing, 24h|
|Rear Hub:||Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 28h|
|Spokes:||DT Swiss Industry, stainless, 3-cross, 2.0"|
|Front Tyre:||Butcher, GRID casing, Gripton compound, 2Bliss Ready, 27.5 x 2.6"|
|Rear Tyre:||Butcher, GRID casing, Gripton compound, 2Bliss Ready, 27.5 x 2.6"|
|Seat Post:||Command Post IRcc, 12-position micro-height adjustable, alien head design, bottom mount cable routing, remote SRL lever, 30.9mm, S: 100mm, M/L/XL: 125mm of travel|
|Chainset:||Truvativ Descendant, aluminum, Boost™ 148, 170mm crankarm, 30mm spindle, 32T|
|Chain:||SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed w/ PowerLock®|
|Cassette:||SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed, 10-50t|
|Pedals:||Specialized Platform, Cr-Mo, 9/16" spindle|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.