Specialized Stumpjumper FSR Comp 29er Mountain Bike 2017 - Trail Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Fast and confident, the Stumpjumper FSR Comp 29 is a lightweight and rugged full sus MTB that is pac... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Fast and confident, the Stumpjumper FSR Comp 29 is a lightweight and rugged full sus MTB that is packed with all the spec features you need to run it wide open out on the trail.
The Stumpjumper is the ideal trail mountain bike, light enough for XC rides yet capable enough for Black Graded descents. The M5 alloy frame offers the ideal balance between durability, stiffness and lightweight and features Trail Geometry that offers stability at speed while still remaining nimble in tight technical sections. All this with the FSR platform that offer 135mm of suspension travel that is fully active even while pedalling and braking.
The RockShox Revelation Boost fork up front delivers 150mm of plush suspension travel and is perfectly matched to the Monarch RT shock on the rear. The SRAM GX 11 speed drivetrain delivers all the gears that you’ll need combined with the simplicity and chain security that SRAM ‘one by’ is well known for. SRAM Guide R brakes offer confident all-weather stopping control while the Roval Traverse 29er wheels offer rapid rolling performance over rough terrain.
Ride faster with more confidence and control on the Specialized Stumpjumper FSR Comp 29.
- M5 aluminium alloy frame offers 135mm of fully active suspension travel while blending durability, stiffness and lightweight
- Rock Shox Revelation RL fork offers 150mm of plush suspension travel up front
- RockShox Monarch RT shock with 2 position compression adjustment and AUTOSAG
- 29” Roval Traverse wheels for rapid rolling performance
- SRAM GX 1x11 speed drivetrain offers easy shifting with excellent chain retention
- SRAM Guide R hydraulic disc brakes deliver confident stopping power
- Colour: Black/Charcoal
- Sizes: Small. Medium, Large, X Large, XX Large
- The Specialized Stumpjumper FSR Comp 6Fattie is available with 0% APR finance
The Specialized Stumpjumper FSR Comp 29er 2017 Features are:
Frame: M5 alloy, Trail Geometry, PF30 BB, internal cable routing, ManFu link, 12x148mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 135mm of travel
Rear Shock: RockShox Monarch RT, Rx Trail Tune, AUTOSAG, rebound and 2-position compression adjust, 197x48mm
Fork: RockShox Revelation RL 29/27.5+, Solo Air spring, lockout and rebound adjust, 15x110mm Maxle Lite thru-axle, 51mm offset, 150mm travel
Bars: Specialized, 6061 alloy, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 27mm rise, 750mm width
Stem: Specialized Trail, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise
Rear Mech: SRAM GX, long cage, 11-speed
Shifters SRAM GX, 11-speed, trigger
Chainset: RaceFace Aeffect, 6000-series alloy, 24mm spindle, 52mm chainline
Cassette: SRAM XG-1150, 11-speed, 10-42t
Chain: SRAM PC-1110, 11-speed w/PowerLink
Front Brake: SRAM Guide R, hydraulic disc, organic pads, Guide S4 4-piston caliper, 200/180mm rotor
Rear Brake: SRAM Guide R, hydraulic disc, organic pads, Guide S4 4-piston caliper, 180/160mm rotor
Rims: Roval Traverse 29, hookless alloy, 29mm inner width, 24/28h, tubeless ready
Front Hub: Specialized disc, alloy, sealed cartridge bearings,15x110mm thru-axle, 24h
Rear Hub: Specialized disc, alloy, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 28h
Tyres: Butcher, GRID casing, 29x2.3", 60TPI, Aramid folding bead, 2Bliss Ready Front,
Slaughter, GRID casing, 29x2.3", 60TPI, Aramid folding bead, 2Bliss Ready Rear
Seatpost: Command Post IRcc, 12 position micro-height adjustable, alien head design, bottom mount cable routing, remote SRL lever, 30.9mm, S: 100mm, M/L/XL: 125mm travel
Pedals: Resin Test Ride w/toe clips