Specialized Stumpjumper FSR Comp 29er Mountain Bike 2020 - Trail Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Is this the ultimate alloy 29er? The Specialized Stumpjumper FSR Comp 29 is a is confident 150/140mm... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
Is this the ultimate alloy 29er? The Specialized Stumpjumper FSR Comp 29 is a is confident 150/140mm travel full suspension bike that is ideal for all types of mountain bike riding, from trail centre loops to cross country adventures and even challenging enduro tracks. Featuring a high-quality alloy frame, with capable components from SRAM and Fox, this trail bike offers an affordable way to get confident MTB performance.
- M5 aluminium alloy frame is stiff and strong
- Fox 34 Rhythm 34 fork offers 150mm of plush suspension travel
- Fox Float DPS Performance shock controls the 140mm of rear wheel travel
- SRAM NX Eagle 1x12 speed drivetrain for a massive 500% gear range
- SRAM Guide R hydraulic disc brakes for confident stopping power
- 29” Roval wheels for rapid rolling performance
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colours: Satin Cool Grey / Team Yellow
- The Specialized Stumpjumper FSR Comp 29er is available with 0% APR finance
No need to fret—we haven’t forgotten about all you alloy fans out there. In fact, the new Stumpjumper Comp Alloy 29 with 12-speed SRAM NX Eagle may be the most radically designed alloy bike ever made. For real, though. And with new tube shapes and an asymmetrical design, it's going to exceed all of your expectations of how a trail bike should ride.
Our design goal for the new Stumpjumper was simple—build the ultimate trail bike, one that feels telepathic. And it turns out that this feeling all comes down to stiffness. Think of it this way: when the frame's telling your hands one thing and your feet another, your brain gets confused with the imbalance and the bike feels unstable. In order to fix this, we had to get to work on dialling-in the material and shapes.
We continued down the suspension path with a custom Rx Trail Tune on both the fork and rear shock. Suspension performance is highly dependent on frame, wheel, and rider size, so we use our Rx Tune to get each bike to land in the middle of the adjustment spectrum, and this gives you the biggest possible range to fine-tune your ride. Another focal point of the tune was matching the suspension characteristics between wheel sizes—we developed a specific Rx Tune for each platform. So, no matter what wheel size you prefer, you’ll get perfectly linear suspension.
Steps were also taken to make this bike easy to live with. Threaded bottom brackets make a triumphant return, and we made room for up to a 3.0'' tyre. You're also free to run whatever aftermarket rear shock you want, since we're using standard metric shocks. And customization is furthered with a Flip Chip that lets you to dial-in your Stumpy to your riding style. Switch it from High to Low and it drops your bottom bracket 6mm and slackens the head tube by half-a-degree. Little details also jump out to surprise you, like a newly designed ribbed chainstay protector that makes chain slap a thing of the past and nearly silences the drivetrain.
The build on this Comp model comes with a list of components that deliver undeniable quality, like a 12-speed SRAM NX Eagle drivetrain, SRAM Guide R disc brakes, FOX front and rear suspension, and Roval Traverse 29 wheels.
- The completely redesigned alloy Stumpjumper frame features an M5 alloy front- and rear-end, an asymmetrical design, and our 29 Trail Geometry, so it's just the right amount of both capable and comfortable.
- The FOX DPS Performance rear shock features our Rx Trail Tune, ensuring that no matter the wheel or frame size, your bike is dialled-in perfectly.
- SRAM's 12-speed NX Eagle groupset features a wide gear range that delivers climbing and descending efficiency in spades.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||M5 alloy chassis and rear end, asymmetrical design, 29 Trail Geometry, threaded BB, fully enclosed internal cable routing, 12x148mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 140mm of travel|
|Fork:||FOX FLOAT Rhythm 34, GRIP Damper, 51mm offset, 2-position sweep adjust, 15x110mm, tapered alloy steerer, 150mm of travel|
|Rear Shock:||FOX FLOAT DPS Performance, Rx Trail Tune, rebound and 3-position compression adjust, 210x50mm|
|Stem:||Specialized Trail, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise|
|Bars:||Specialized Trail, 6061 alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 27mm rise, 780mm, 31.8mm clamp|
|Front Brake:||SRAM Guide R, hydraulic disc, organic pads, Guide S4 4-piston caliper, 200mm|
|Rear Brake:||SRAM Guide R, hydraulic disc, organic pads, Guide S4 4-piston caliper, 180mm|
|Rear Mech:||SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed|
|Shifters:||Sram NX Eagle, trigger, 12-speed|
|Rims:||Roval Traverse 29, hookless alloy, 30mm inner width, tubeless ready|
|Front Hub:||Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm spacing, 28h|
|Rear Hub:||Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 28h|
|Spokes:||DT Swiss Industry|
|Front Tyre:||Butcher, GRID casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.6"|
|Rear Tyre:||Purgatory, GRID casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss ready, 29 x2.6"|
|Seat Post:||X-Fusion Manic, infinite adjustable, two-bolt head, bottom mount cable routing, remote SRL LE lever, 34.9mm, S: 125mm, M/L/XL: 150mm of travel|
|Saddle:||Body Geometry Phenom Comp, Adaptive Edge design, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm|
|Chainset:||SRAM NX Eagle, DUB, 170mm, 30T|
|Bottom Bracket:||SRAM DUB, threaded BB|
|Chain:||SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed|
|Cassette:||SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed, 11-50t|
Specialized Stumpjumper FSR Comp 29er Mountain Bike 2020 - Trail Full Suspension MTB Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
Really love this bike. Have enjoyed a summer of trail riding 2 or 3 times a week. It climbs really well and is happy over the bumpy stuff. Looking forward to seeing how it fairs in the winter. So far very happy indeed, great bike.
Really love this bike. Have enjoyed a summer of trail riding 2 or 3 times a week. It climbs really well and is happy over the bumpy stuff. Looking forward to seeing how it fairs in the winter. So far very happy indeed, great bike.Close review