Specialized Stumpjumper FSR Comp Carbon 27.5" Mountain Bike 2017 - Trail Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description With its carbon frame, dialled trail geometry and 150mm of suspension travel the Specialized Stumpju... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
With its carbon frame, dialled trail geometry and 150mm of suspension travel the Specialized Stumpjumper FSR Carbon Comp is a full sus MTB that combines stability at speed with nimble handling in the tight so that you can own the trail.
Lightweight enough for XC yet robust enough for Black Graded descents the 650b Stumpjumper features a FACT 9m Carbon trail chassis with M5 FSR rear end that offers 150mm of suspension travel that is fully active even under braking and whilst pedalling. As well as being lightweight, stiff and strong the Carbon frame features the innovative SWAT storage system that allows you to store trail essentials in the down tube so you can ditch the pack and ride with more freedom.
Up front the RockShox Yari RC fork delivers 150mm of plush suspension control with easy damping adjustment and precise handling. The Monarch RC shock, with RX trail tune, is ideally matched to the Yari so you get the ideal suspension balance front and rear.
The SRAM GX 11 speed offers reliable shifting over a wide range of gears while the Guide R brakes deliver confident stopping control. The 650b Roval Traverse wheels deliver the ideal blend of rapid rolling performance over rough terrain with nimble handling characteristics in the tight.
Lightweight and capable the Specialized Stumpjumper Comp Carbon is the ideal 27.5” UK trail mountain bike.
- FACT 9m Carbon mainframe frame with M5 rear offers 150mm of fully active suspension travel
- Rock Shox Yari RL fork offers 150mm of plush suspension travel up front
- RockShox Monarch RT shock with 2 position compression adjustment and AUTOSAG
- SRAM GX 1x11 speed drivetrain offers easy shifting with excellent chain retention
- SRAM Guide R hydraulic disc brakes deliver confident stopping power
- Colour: Satin Carbon/Neon Blue/White
- Sizes: Small. Medium, Large, X Large
- The Specialized Stumpjumper FSR Comp Carbon 650b is available with 0% APR finance