Specialized Stumpjumper FSR Comp Carbon 29er Mountain Bike 2017 - Trail Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Offering rapid rolling performance, the Specialized Stumpjumper FSR Comp Carbon 29 is a confidence i... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Offering rapid rolling performance, the Specialized Stumpjumper FSR Comp Carbon 29 is a confidence inspiring full sus MTB that is ideal for UK trail riding.
Lightweight enough for XC yet robust enough for Black Graded descents the Stumpjumper features a FACT 9m Carbon trail chassis with M5 FSR rear end that offers 135mm of suspension travel that is fully active even While braking and pedalling. As well as being lightweight, stiff and strong the Carbon frame features the innovative SWAT storage system that allows you to store trail essentials in the down tube so you can ditch the pack and ride with more freedom.
Delivering 150mm of plush suspension control up front is the RockShox Yari RC that features precise handling characteristics and easy to adjust damping. Featuring a custom RX trail tune the RockShox Monarch RC rear shock complements the front to offer a balanced ride.
The reliable SRAM GX 1x11 speed drivetrain delivers all the gears you need to take on all the climbs with excellent chain security on the descents. The SRAM Guide R brakes deliver confident stopping power.
Ride faster with more control on the Specialized Stumpjumper FSR Comp Carbon 29.
- FACT 9m Carbon mainframe frame with M5 rear offers 135mm of fully active suspension travel
- Rock Shox Yari RL fork offers 150mm of plush suspension travel up front
- RockShox Monarch RT shock with 2 position compression adjustment and AUTOSAG
- SRAM GX 1x11 speed drivetrain offers easy shifting with excellent chain retention
- SRAM Guide R hydraulic disc brakes deliver confident stopping power
- Roval Traverse 29 wheels for rapid rolling performance
- Colour: Satin Carbon/Neon Blue/White
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- The Specialized Stumpjumper FSR Comp Carbon 6Fattie is available with 0% APR finance
|Frame:||FACT 9m, carbon front chassis, M5 alloy rear end, Trail Geometry, SWAT™ Door integration, PF30 BB, fully enclosed internal cable routing, ManFu link, 12x148mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 135mm of travel|
|Fork:||RockShox Yari 29/27.5+, Solo Air, rebound & compression adjust, 15x110mm Maxle Ultimate thru-axle, 150mm travel|
|Rear Shock:||RockShox Monarch RT, Rx Trail Tune, AUTOSAG, rebound and 2-position compression adjust, 197x48mm|
|Stem:||Specialized Trail, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise|
|Bars:||Specialized, 6061 alloy, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 27mm rise, 750mm width|
|Front Brake:||SRAM Guide R, hydraulic disc, organic pads, Guide S4 4-piston caliper, 200/180mm rotor|
|Rear Brake:||SRAM Guide R, hydraulic disc, organic pads, Guide S4 4-piston caliper, 180/160mm rotor|
|Rear Mech:||SRAM GX, long cage, 11-speed|
|Shifters:||SRAM GX, 11-speed, trigger|
|Rims:||Roval Traverse 29, hookless alloy, 29mm inner width, 24/28h, tubeless ready|
|Front Hub:||Specialized disc, alloy, sealed cartridge bearings,15x110mm thru-axle, 24h|
|Rear Hub:||Specialized disc, alloy, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 28h|
|Spokes:||DT Swiss Industry, stainless, 3x, 2.0"|
|Front Tyre:||Butcher, GRID casing, 29x2.3", 60TPI, Aramid folding bead, 2Bliss Ready|
|Rear Tyre:||Slaughter, GRID casing, 29x2.3", 60TPI, Aramid folding bead, 2Bliss Ready|
|Seat Post:||Command Post IRcc, 12 position micro-height adjustable, alien head design, bottom mount cable routing, remote SRL lever, 30.9mm, S: 100mm, M/L/XL: 125mm travel|
|Chainset:||RaceFace Aeffect, 6000-series alloy, 24mm spindle, 52mm chainline|
|Chain:||SRAM PC-1110, 11-speed w/PowerLink|
|Cassette:||SRAM XG-1150, 11-speed, 10-42t|
|Pedals:||Resin Test Ride w/toe clips|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.