Specialized Stumpjumper FSR Comp Evo 27.5 Mountain Bike 2019 - Trail Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Built to get gnarly. The Specialized Stumpjumper FSR Comp Evo 27.5 is a little different from you av... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Built to get gnarly. The Specialized Stumpjumper FSR Comp Evo 27.5 is a little different from you average full suspension trail bike. With its super-slack 63.5° and longer reach, this is a bike for riders who live for gravity riding. This is a trail bike with real DH performance infused into its DNA.
- M5 alloy frame with longer, slacker geometry for more aggressive riding
- Fox Float Rhythm 36 fork offers plenty of big hit potential
- 5” wheels are nimble handling and fast rolling
- SRAM NX Eagle 12 speed drivetrain for a massive 500% gear range
- Sram Code R 4 piston brakes for DH levels of stopping power
- Colour: Satin Brushed/Black
- Sizes: S2, S3
- The Specialized Stumpjumper FSR Comp EVO 27.5 is available with 0% APR finance
Let's get something clear—the Stumpjumper EVO Comp Alloy 27.5 isn't a "normal" trail bike. It's built to get gnarly, and there's no real way around that. It has a slacked-out front-end and a longer top tube, so the EVO has heavier steering, exceptional front-end traction, and it begs you to boost every lip and do cutties as often as possible. And with the flick-ability that 27.5-inch wheels are known for, you can add-in even more steeze.
What exactly is "EVO" for? EVO is for the shredders—the gnarliest trail riders who live for gravity riding. Big drops, huge kickers, rocks, roots—whatever you throw at it, the Stumpjumper EVO can handle it. EVO uses the same style-specific sizing that's featured on our Demo. This sizing lets you choose the bike that fits the way you ride—not just by the seat tube measurement like with most bikes—and it narrows things down to two sizes, S2 and S3. These are longer, lower, slacker, and have seat tube and head tube heights that allow you to choose the size that best suits your style and terrain.
Our other design goal was simple—build the ultimate trail bike, one that feels telepathic. And it turns out that this feeling all comes down to stiffness. Think of it this way: when the frame's telling your hands one thing and your feet another, your brain gets confused with the imbalance and the bike feels unstable. In order to fix this, we had to get to work on dialling-in the materials and shapes.
We continued down the suspension path with a custom Rx Trail Tune on both the fork and rear shock. Suspension performance is highly dependent on frame, wheel, and rider size, so we use our Rx Tune to get each bike to land in the middle of the adjustment spectrum, and this gives you the biggest possible range to fine-tune your ride. Another focal point of the tune was matching the suspension characteristics between wheel sizes—we developed a specific Rx Tune for each platform. So, no matter what wheel size you prefer, you'll get perfectly linear suspension.
Steps were also taken to make this bike easy to live with. Threaded bottom brackets make a triumphant return, and we made room for up to a 3.0" tyre. You're also free to run whatever aftermarket rear shock you want, since we're using standard metric shocks. And customization is furthered with a Flip Chip that lets you to dial-in your Stumpy to your riding style. Switch it from High to Low and it drops your bottom bracket 6mm and slackens the head tube by half-a-degree. Little details also jump out to surprise you, like a newly designed ribbed chainstay protector that makes chain slap a thing of the past and nearly silences the drivetrain.
The build here keeps the "EVO" theme going, with ready-to-shred parts like a FOX DPX2 rear shock (150mm of travel), FOX Rhythm 36 fork (150mm of travel), SRAM Code R brakes, and Roval Traverse 27.5 alloy wheels. And when you top it off with SRAM's NX Eagle drivetrain, you'll have no problem getting it to the top of the runs, either.
- With its M5 alloy frame, 27.5 Trail EVO geometry, and 150mm of travel, the Stumpjumper EVO Alloy has been purpose-built to shred the most gravity-defying trails.
- A FOX 36 Rhythm fork handles suspension duties up front, with stiff stanchions and plenty of adjustability.
- The SRAM Code R brakes, with their four-piston callipers, bring some of the best stopping power out there. So, when that hard right turn or mid-trail feature sneaks up sooner than you thought, you'll still have time to scrub some speed.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- UK price match
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||M5 alloy chassis and rear-end, asymmetrical design, 27.5 Style-Specific EVO Trail Geometry, threaded BB, fully enclosed internal cable routing, 12x148mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 150mm of travel|
|Fork:||FOX FLOAT 36 Rhythm, FIT4 damper, 3-position adjustment, Kashima Coat, 15x110mm QR axle, 37mm offset, 150mm of travel|
|Rear Shock:||FOX FLOAT DPX2 Performance, Rx Trail Tune, EVOL Air sleeve, 3-position adjustment, 210x52.5mm|
|Stem:||Specialized Trail, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise|
|Bars:||Specialized, 6061 alloy, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 27mm rise, 800mm width|
|Front Brake:||SRAM Code R, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm|
|Rear Brake:||SRAM Code R, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm|
|Rear Mech:||SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed|
|Shifters:||Sram NX Eagle, trigger, 12-speed|
|Rims:||Roval Traverse 27.5, hookless alloy, 30mm inner width, 2Bliss Ready, 28h|
|Rear Hub:||Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm spacing, 28h|
|Spokes:||DT Swiss Industry|
|Front Tyre:||Butcher, GRID casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 27.5 x 2.6"|
|Rear Tyre:||Butcher, GRID casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 27.5 x 2.6"|
|Seat Post:||X-Fusion Manic, infinite adjustable, two-bolt head, bottom mount cable routing, remote SRL LE lever, 34.9mm, 150mm of travel|
|Saddle:||Body Geometry Phenom Comp, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm|
|Chainset:||SRAM NX Eagle, DUB, 170mm|
|Bottom Bracket:||SRAM DUB, threaded BB|
|Chain:||SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed|
|Cassette:||SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed, 11-50t|