Specialized Stumpjumper FSR Expert Carbon 6Fattie 27.5"+ Mountain Bike 2017 - Trail Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Offering improved traction, float and control the Specialized Stumpjumper FSR Expert Carbon 6Fattie ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Offering improved traction, float and control the Specialized Stumpjumper FSR Expert Carbon 6Fattie is a very capable full sus MTB that will give you the confidence to ride faster and have more fun.
Light enough for XC yet robust enough for Black Graded mountain bike descents the Stumpjumper features a FACT 9m Carbon trail chassis with M5 FSR rear end that offers 135mm of suspension travel that is fully active even While braking and pedalling. As well as being lightweight, stiff and strong the Carbon frame features the innovative SWAT storage system that allows you to store trail essentials in the down tube so you can ditch the pack and ride with more freedom.
The 6fattie (27.5+) wheels offer more grip and float, while still rolling very quickly, giving you the confidence and grip to ride faster. The Stumpjumper 6fattie is also compatible with 29” wheels which add to its versatility.
The RockShox Pike RC fork combines hard hitting control with small bump sensitivity and delivers the performance you need when varied terrain. The RockShox Monarch RT3 shock, with custom RX trail tune, features 3 position compression damping adjustment so you can dial the ride to the terrain. Delivering slick, reliable shifting over a wide range of gears is the SRAM X1, 11 speed drivetrain.
Join the trail riding revolution on the Specialized Stumpjumper FSR Expert Carbon 6Fattie.
- FACT 9m Carbon mainframe frame with M5 rear offers 135mm of fully active suspension travel
- Rock Shox Pike RC 29/27.5+ fork offers 150mm of plush suspension travel with precise steering
- RockShox Monarch RT3 shock with 3 position compression adjustment and AUTOSAG
- SRAM X1 11 speed drivetrain for slick shifting with excellent chain retention
- SRAM Guide R hydraulic disc brakes deliver confident stopping power
- Roval Traverse wheels with 3” tyres for improved float and grip
- Colour: Gloss White/Carbon/Hyper
- Sizes: Small. Medium, Large, X Large
- The Specialized Stumpjumper FSR Expert Carbon 6Fattie is available with 0% APR finance
|Frame:||FACT 9m, carbon front chassis, M5 alloy rear end, Trail Geometry, SWAT™ Door integration, PF30 BB, fully enclosed internal cable routing, ManFu link, 12x148mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 135mm of travel|
|Fork:||RockShox Pike RC 29/27.5+, Solo Air, compression and rebound adjust, tapered steerer, 15x110mm Maxle Stealth thru-axle, 51mm offset, 150mm travel|
|Rear Shock:||RockShox Monarch RT3, Rx Trail Tune, AUTOSAG, rebound and 3-position compression adjust, 197x48mm|
|Stem:||Specialized Trail, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise|
|Bars:||Specialized Trail, 7050 alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 25mm rise, 750mm width, 31.8mm|
|Front Brake:||SRAM Guide R, hydraulic disc, organic pads, Guide S4 4-piston caliper, 200/180mm rotor|
|Rear Brake:||SRAM Guide R, hydraulic disc, organic pads, Guide S4 4-piston caliper, 180/160mm rotor|
|Rear Mech:||SRAM X1 Type 2.1, 11-speed|
|Shifters:||SRAM GX, 11-speed, trigger|
|Rims:||Roval Traverse 650, hookless alloy, 29mm inner width, 24/28h, tubeless ready|
|Front Hub:||Roval Traverse, sealed cartridge bearings, 15mm thru-axle, 110mm spacing, 24h|
|Rear Hub:||Roval Traverse, DT Swiss internals, sealed cartridge bearings, SRAM XD driver body, 12mm thru-axle, 148mm spacing, 28h|
|Spokes:||DT Swiss Revolution|
|Front Tyre:||Purgatory, GRID casing, 650bx3.0", 60TPI, Aramid folding bead, 2Bliss Ready|
|Rear Tyre:||Purgatory, GRID casing, 650bx3.0", 60TPI, Aramid folding bead, 2Bliss Ready|
|Seat Post:||Command Post IRcc, 12 position micro-height adjustable, alien head design, bottom mount cable routing, remote SRL lever, 30.9mm, S: 100mm, M/L/XL: 125mm travel|
|Chainset:||RaceFace Aeffect, 6000-series alloy, 24mm spindle, 52mm chainline|
|Chain:||SRAM PC-1110, 11-speed w/PowerLink|
|Cassette:||SRAM XG-1150, 11-speed, 10-42t|
|Pedals:||Resin Test Ride w/toe clips|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.