Specialized Tarmac Comp 2017 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Born to perform the Specialized Tarmac Comp is a road bike, with a race winning pedigree. Built to d... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Born to perform the Specialized Tarmac Comp is a road bike, with a race winning pedigree. Built to do everything well it is no surprise that this classic road race bike has been ridden to victory in all three grand tours.
Offering stiffness and compliance in all the right laces is the lightweight FACT 9r Carbon frame. This gives you the legendary climbing responsiveness and descending prowess that has contributed to its success. Rider first engineering ensures that, in each and every frame size, the Tarmac sprints, corners and descends with uniform excellence.
Up front S-Works FACT full carbon fork features a tapered construction and delivers incredible steering response and front end stiffness.
The full Shimano Ultegra groupset includes the stiff and durable 6800 compact chainset which offers plenty of spin when the going gets steep. DT Swiss R460 wheels deliver lightweight rolling and are shod with S-Works Turbo tyres to maximise efficiency while still offering puncture protection.
Take your riding and racing to the next level on the Specialized Tarmac Comp.
- FACT 9r carbon fibre composite frame is lightweight and responsive
- S-Works FACT carbon fork for a stiff front end
- Shimano Ultegra 2x11 speed drivetrain, including cranks, for slick, reliable shifting
- DT Swiss R460 wheels for rapid rolling performance
- Colour: Gloss Sagan Replica
- Sizes: 49, 52, 54, 56, 58, 61
- Weight: 8.2kg, 54cm (Tredz tested - with pedals)
- The Specialized Tarmac Comp is available with 0% APR finance
|Frame:||FACT 10r carbon, threaded BB, full internal cable routing, internally integrated seat clamp, 130mm rear spacing|
|Fork:||S-Works FACT carbon, full monocoque, size-specific taper|
|Stem:||3D-forged alloy, 7-degree rise|
|Bars:||Specialized Shallow Drop Comp, 6061 double-butted alloy, 125mm drop, 70mm reach, 31.8mm, Specialized Roubaix w/stickygel tape|
|Front Brake:||Shimano Ultegra|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano Ultegra|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Ultegra 6800, 11-speed, braze-on|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Ultegra 6800, 11-speed|
|Shifters:||Shimano Ultegra 6800, 11-speed|
|Rims:||DT Swiss R460, QR|
|Front Tyre:||S-Works Turbo, 700x24mm, 220TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection|
|Rear Tyre:||S-Works Turbo, 700x24mm, 220TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection|
|Seat Post:||Specialized Comp carbon, single bolt|
|Saddle:||Toupé Comp Gel, Adaptive Edge design, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm|
|Chainset:||Shimano Ultegra Compact|
|Chain:||KMC X11, 11-speed|
|Cassette:||Shimano 105 5800, 11-speed, 11-28t|
|Pedals:||Nylon, 105x78x28mm, Loose balls w/Refectors|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.