Specialized Tarmac Expert Disc 700c 2017 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Take your training and racing to the next level with the Specialized Tarmac Expert Disc, a road race... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Take your training and racing to the next level with the Specialized Tarmac Expert Disc, a road race bike that has winning in its DNA.
Designed specifically for disc brakes the lightweight FACT 10r Carbon frame features high end construction techniques which offers stiffness and compliance in just the right places. This gives you the legendary climbing responsiveness and descending prowess that has contributed to victory in all three grand tours combined with incredible stopping power. Rider first engineering ensures that, in each and every frame size, the Tarmac sprints, corners and descends with uniform excellence.
Also designed specifically for discs, the S-Works FACT full carbon fork features a tapered construction and delivers incredible steering response and front end stiffness without any lurch or degradation in performance.
The Shimano hydraulic disc brakes combine power and modulation to give you the fine braking control that works consistently better in all weather conditions.
- FACT 10r carbon fibre composite frame is lightweight and responsive
- S-Works FACT carbon disc fork for a stiff front end
- Shimano Ultegra 2x11 speed drivetrain, for slick, reliable shifting
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes for smooth, powerful braking control
- Colour: Gloss Monster Green / Team Yellow / Edge Fade
- Sizes: 49, 52, 54, 56, 58, 61
- The Specialized Tarmac Expert Disc is available with 0% APR finance
|Frame:||FACT 10r carbon, OSBB, full internal cable routing, internally integrated seat clamp, 135mm rear spacing|
|Fork:||S-Works FACT carbon, full monocoque, size-specific taper, disc|
|Stem:||Specialized Pro SL, alloy, 4-bolt|
|Bars:||Specialized Expert Shallow Drop, alloy, 123mm drop, 75mm reach|
|Front Brake:||Shimano BR-785, hydraulic disc, Ice-Tech resin pads w/fins, 160mm|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano BR-785, hydraulic disc, Ice-Tech resin pads w/fins, 140mm|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Ultegra 6800, 11-speed, braze-on|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Ultegra 6800, 11-speed|
|Shifters:||Shimano ST-RS685, 11-speed|
|Rims:||DT Swiss R460 Disc Pro, QR|
|Front Tyre:||S-Works Turbo, 700x24mm, 220TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection|
|Rear Tyre:||S-Works Turbo, 700x24mm, 220TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection|
|Seat Post:||S-Works FACT carbon, 20mm offset|
|Chainset:||FSA SL-K Light,52/36T|
|Bottom Bracket:||BB30 bearings|
|Chain:||Shimano HG70, 11-speed|
|Cassette:||Shimano Ultegra, 11-speed, 11-28t|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.