Specialized Tarmac Expert eTAP 700c 2017 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information With its cutting-edge technology and race winning pedigree the Specialized Tarmac Expert aTap is a r... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
With its cutting-edge technology and race winning pedigree the Specialized Tarmac Expert aTap is a road bike that will help you to push your training and racing limits.
Designed specifically for disc brakes the lightweight FACT 10r Carbon frame features high end construction techniques which offers stiffness and compliance in just the right places. This delivers the legendary climbing responsiveness and descending prowess that has contributed to victory in all three grand tours combined with incredible stopping power. Rider first engineering ensures that, in each and every frame size, the Tarmac sprints, corners and descends with uniform excellence.
Also designed specifically for discs, the S-Works FACT full carbon fork delivers incredible steering response and front end stiffness without any lurch or degradation in performance.
The SRAM eTap wireless electronic drivetrain features a complete rethink in the way we change gears that takes shifting performance to the next level. With no wires the eTap offers an incredibly clean look as well as offering intuitive shifting.
Take your cycling to the next level with the Specialized Tarmac Expert eTap.
- FACT 10r carbon fibre composite frame is lightweight and responsive
- S-Works FACT carbon disc fork for a stiff front end
- SRAM eTap wireless electronic gears for next level shifting
- SRAM Force 22 hydraulic disc brakes for smooth, powerful braking control
- Colour: Gloss Chameleon/Tarmac Black/Clean
- Sizes: 49, 52, 54, 56, 58, 61
- The Specialized Tarmac Expert eTap is available with 0% APR finance
|Frame:||FACT 10r carbon, OSBB, full internal cable routing, internally integrated seat clamp, 130mm rear spacing|
|Fork:||S-Works FACT carbon, full monocoque, size-specific taper|
|Stem:||Specialized Pro SL, alloy, 4-bolt|
|Bars:||Specialized Expert Shallow Drop, alloy, 123mm drop, 75mm reach|
|Front Brake:||SRAM Force|
|Rear Brake:||SRAM Force|
|Front Mech:||SRAM eTap, braze-on|
|Rear Mech:||SRAM eTap, 11-speed|
|Rims:||DT R460 Pro|
|Front Tyre:||S-Works Turbo, 700x24mm, 220TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection|
|Rear Tyre:||S-Works Turbo, 700x24mm, 220TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection|
|Seat Post:||S-Works FACT carbon, 20mm offset|
|Chainset:||SRAM S952, Yaw BB30,52/36T|
|Bottom Bracket:||SRAM BB30, 83mm|
|Chain:||SRAM PC-1170, 11-speed|
|Cassette:||SRAM PG-1170, 11-speed|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.