Specialized Tarmac SL4 Elite 2018 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Ride faster and push your limits. The Specialized Tarmac SL4 Elite is a carbon frames road race bike... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
Ride faster and push your limits. The Specialized Tarmac SL4 Elite is a carbon frames road race bike that features Grand-Tour wining geometry with a very capable component spec to help you achieve you cycling goals.
- FACT 9r Carbon SL4 frame is lightweight and stiff with Rider-First Engineered™ geometry
- Full monocoque FACT Carbon fork for precise steering control
- Shimano Ultegra 2x11 speed drivetrain for slick shifting accuracy
- DT Swiss R460 wheels are stiff and fast rolling
- Sizes: 49cm, 52cm, 54cm, 56cm, 58cm, 61cm
- Colours: Carbon/Gloss Tarmac Black Clean
- The Specialized Tarmac SL4 Elite is available with 0% APR Finance
Few bikes invoke podium dreams and longing like our Tarmac, and with the Tarmac Elite, you get your slice of the Tarmac performance lineage at a price that's more than favourable. You'll also find a Grand-Tour-winning geometry, plus a FACT 9r carbon fibre construction.
For the spec, we selected components that deliver reliable performance, like durable DT R460 wheels, a mix of Shimano Ultegra 8000 and Praxis, and a bevy of Body Geometry components that maximize performance by providing the utmost in comfort.
The FACT 9r carbon frame combines the lightweight performance and compliance of our top-end carbon production methods with our Rider-First Engineered™ design that ensures every frame size has the same legendary climbing responsiveness and descending prowess you'd expect from a Tarmac. The difference being, in comparison to our highest carbon offering, are some added grams—a small price to pay at this value.
FACT carbon fork with a tapered construction provides incredible front-end stiffness and steering response for instantaneous accelerations and high-speed descents.
Significantly lighter than comparable wheelsets in its class, these tough DT R460 wheels offer tremendous value in one smooth-rolling package.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||Specialized Tarmac SL4, FACT 9r carbon, compact race design, 1-3/8" lower bearing, threaded BB, 130mm spacing|
|Fork:||Specialized FACT carbon, full monocoque|
|Stem:||Specialized, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise|
|Bars:||Specialized Shallow Drop, 6061, 70x125mm, 31.8mm clamp|
|Front Brake:||Shimano Ultegra 8000|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano Ultegra 8000|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Ultegra 8000, braze-on|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Ultegra 8000, 11-speed|
|Shifters:||Shimano Ultegra 8000|
|Front Hub:||Sealed cartridge|
|Rear Hub:||Sealed cartridge|
|Front Tyre:||Espoir Elite, 60 TPI, Kevlar® bead, 700x23mm|
|Rear Tyre:||Espoir Elite, 60 TPI, Kevlar® bead, 700x23mm|
|Seat Post:||Specialized Comp carbon, single bolt|
|Chainset:||Praxis Zayante, 7075-T6 alloy chainrings, alloy bolts, BB30, 50/34T|
|Bottom Bracket:||Included w/ crankset|
|Chain:||KMC X11EL, 11-speed w/ Missing Link™|
|Cassette:||Shimano 105, 11-speed, 11-28t|
|Pedals:||Nylon, 105x78x28mm, loose balls w/ reflectors|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.
Specialized Tarmac SL4 Elite 2018 - Road Bike Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
I've had this bike for a weeks now and absolutely love it. its a marked improvement on my Allez and has been well worth the investment.
I've had this bike for a weeks now and absolutely love it. its a marked improvement on my Allez and has been well worth the investment.Close review