Specialized Tarmac SL4 Elite 700c 2017 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description A lightweight carbon road bike with a race winning pedigree, the Specialized Tarmac SL4 Elite will h... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
A lightweight carbon road bike with a race winning pedigree, the Specialized Tarmac SL4 Elite will help you to achieve your cycling performance goals.
The lightweight FACT 9r Carbon frame offers stiffness and compliance in all the right places. This gives you the legendary climbing responsiveness and descending prowess that has contributed to victory in all three grand tours. Rider first engineering ensures that, in each and every frame size, the Tarmac sprints, corners and descends with uniform excellence.
The S-Works FACT full carbon fork features a tapered construction and delivers incredible steering response and front end stiffness.
The Shimano Ultegra 11 speed drivetrain, with Praxis Zayante compact chainset, offers silky smooth shifting to get you up to speed. Significantly lighter than other wheels in its class the Axis Elite wheel set offers smooth rolling performance.
Invoke your podium dream on the Specialized Tarmac SL4 Elite.
- FACT 9r carbon fibre composite frame is lightweight and responsive
- S-Works FACT carbon fork for a stiff front end
- Shimano Ultegra 2x11 speed drivetrain for slick, reliable shifting
- Axis Elite wheels for smooth rolling performance
- Colour: Carbon/White
- Sizes: 49, 52, 54, 56, 58, 61
- The Specialized Tarmac SL4 Elite is available with 0% APR finance
The Specialized Tarmac SL4 Elite 700c 2017 Features are:
Frame: FACT 9r carbon, threaded BB, full internal cable routing, internally integrated seat clamp, 130mm rear spacing
Fork: S-Works FACT carbon, full monocoque, size-specific taper
Bars: Specialized Shallow Drop, alloy, 125mm drop, 70mm short-reach
Stem: 3D-forged alloy, 7-degree rise
Front Mech: Shimano Ultegra 6800, 11-speed, braze-on
Rear Mech: Shimano Ultegra 6800, 11-speed
Shifters Shimano Ultegra 6800, 11-speed
Chainset: Praxis Zayante,Praxis 7075 alloy, 50/34T
Bottom Bracket: Praxis BB
Cassette: Shimano 105 5800, 11-speed, 11-28t
Chain: KMC X11, 11-speed
Front Brake: Shimano Ultegra
Rear Brake: Shimano Ultegra
Rims: Axis Elite, QR
Tyres: Specialized Espoir Elite, 700x23mm, 60TPI Front, Specialized Espoir Elite, 700x23mm, 60TPI Rear
Seatpost: Specialized Comp carbon, single bolt