Specialized Tarmac SL4 Sport 2018 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Experience refined road race performance with the Specialized Tarmac SL4 Sport road bike. With a car... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
Experience refined road race performance with the Specialized Tarmac SL4 Sport road bike. With a carbon frame, carbon fork, DT Swiss wheels and Shimano 105 groupset the Tarmac is ideal for aspiring racers as well experienced road warriors.
At the heart of the Tarmac Sport is the FACT 9r SL4 carbon frame which offers stiffness and compliance in all the right places. This gives the Tarmac the legendary climbing responsiveness and descending prowess that has contributed to victories in all three grand tours. Rider-First Engineered™ you will experience the same impressive performance characteristics on each and every frame size. To keep steering direct, a FACT Carbon fork matches the frame.
Shimano’s 105 2x11 speed drivetrain offers crisp shifts at near race-level performance, giving you impressive quality for the price. And getting things rolling quickly are a set of DT Swiss R460 wheels, which are lightweight, propelling you forward with their stiff structure.
Blast down the roads with the Specialized Tarmac SL4 Sport.
- FACT 9r Carbon frame with Rider-First Engineered™ geometry for lightweight and stiff performance
- FACT Carbon fork is direct and lightweight
- Shimano 105 2x11 speed drivetrain gives crisp shifts
- DT Swiss R460 wheels are stiff and fast rolling
- Sizes: 49cm, 52cm, 54cm, 56cm, 58cm, 61cm
- Colours: Sagan Superstar, Rocket Red/Satin Black/Clean
- The Specialized Tarmac SL4 Sport is available with 0% APR Finance
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £250
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (4 weeks)
|Frame:||Specialized Tarmac SL4, FACT 9r carbon, compact race design, 1-3/8" lower bearing, threaded BB, 130mm spacing|
|Fork:||Specialized FACT carbon, full monocoque|
|Stem:||Specialized, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise|
|Bars:||Specialized Shallow Drop, 6061, 70x125mm, 31.8mm clamp|
|Front Mech:||Shimano 105 Ez, braze-on|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano 105, 11-speed|
|Front Hub:||DT R460, sealed cartridge hubs, 14g spokes, 20h|
|Rear Hub:||DT R460, sealed cartridge hubs, 14g spokes, 24h|
|Front Tyre:||Espoir Elite, 60 TPI, Kevlar® bead, 700x23mm|
|Rear Tyre:||Espoir Elite, 60 TPI, Kevlar® bead, 700x23mm|
|Seat Post:||Specialized Comp carbon, single bolt|
|Chainset:||Praxis Alba M30, solid forged arms, 6061 chainrings, 110 BCD, 11-speed,50/34|
|Chain:||KMC X11EL, 11-speed w/ Missing Link|
|Cassette:||Shimano 105, 11-speed, 11-28t|
|Pedals:||Nylon, 105x78x28mm, loose balls w/ reflectors|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.
Specialized Tarmac SL4 Sport 2018 - Road Bike Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
Done my first ride so far. What a bike!! I upgraded from a 2015 aluminium specalized and the difference is amazing. The paint job on this bike has to be seen to be understood it’s just stunning.
Done my first ride so far. What a bike!! I upgraded from a 2015 aluminium specalized and the difference is amazing. The paint job on this bike has to be seen to be understood it’s just stunning.Close review