Specialized Tarmac SL4 Sport 700c 2017 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description With its carbon frame and lightweight wheelset, the Specialized Tarmac SL4 Sport is a road bike with... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
With its carbon frame and lightweight wheelset, the Specialized Tarmac SL4 Sport is a road bike with a race winning pedigree.
The lightweight FACT 9r Carbon frame offers stiffness and compliance in just the right places. This gives you the legendary climbing responsiveness and descending prowess that has contributed to victory in all three grand tours. Rider first engineering ensures that, in each and every frame size, the Tarmac sprints, corners and descends with uniform excellence.
The S-Works FACT full carbon fork features a tapered construction and delivers incredible steering response and front end stiffness.
Offering slick shifting performance is the Shimano 105 11 speed drivetrain with a Praxis semi compact chainset so you can really put the hammer down.
Achieve your performance goals on the Specialized Tarmac SL 4 Sport.
- FACT 9r carbon fibre composite frame is lightweight and responsive
- S-Works FACT carbon fork for a stiff front end
- Shimano 105 2x11 speed drivetrain for slick, reliable shifting
- Axis Elite wheels for smooth rolling performance
- Colour: Orange/Yellow/Black, Black/Team Yellow
- Sizes: 49, 52, 54, 56, 58, 61
- The Specialized Tarmac SL4 Sport is available with 0% APR finance
The Specialized Tarmac SL4 Sport 700c 2017 Features are:
Frame: FACT 9r carbon, threaded BB, full internal cable routing, internally integrated seat clamp, 130mm rear spacing
Fork: S-Works FACT carbon, full monocoque, size-specific taper
Bars: Specialized Shallow Drop, alloy, 125mm drop, 70mm short-reach
Stem: Specialized, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise
Front Mech: Shimano 105 5800, 11-speed, braze-on
Rear Mech: Shimano 105 5800, 11-speed
Shifters Shimano 105 5800, 11-speed
Chainset: Praxis Alba,52/36T
Bottom Bracket: Praxis
Cassette: Shimano 105 5800, 11-speed, 11-28t
Chain: KMC X11, 11-speed
Front Brake: Shimano Tiagra
Rear Brake: Shimano Tiagra
Rims: Axis Elite, QR
Tyres: Specialized Espoir Elite, 700x23mm, 60TPI Front, Specialized Espoir Elite, 700x23mm, 60TPI Rear
Seatpost: Specialized Comp carbon, single bolt