Specialized Tarmac SL5 Expert 2018 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Combining a Shimano Dura Ace groupset with a super lightweight frame, the Specialized Tarmac SL5 Exp... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Combining a Shimano Dura Ace groupset with a super lightweight frame, the Specialized Tarmac SL5 Expert is a road race bike that can go the distance.
At the heart of the Tarmac Sport is the FACT 10r SL5 carbon frame which offers stiffness and compliance in all the right places. This gives the Tarmac the legendary climbing responsiveness and descending prowess that has contributed to victories in all three grand tours. Rider-First Engineered™ you will experience the same impressive performance characteristics on each and every frame size. To keep steering direct, a FACT Carbon fork matches the frame.
Shimano’s race level Dura Ace groupset delivers ultimate performance for riders. The slickest and fastest shifts with the lightest components Shimano offers make for an unparalleled experience.
The wheelset is a combination of DT Swiss 350 hubs laced top Roval SLX 24 rims. This makes for a stiff wheelset for optimum power delivery, while maintaining a lightweight.
Race with the best aboard the Specialized Tarmac SL5 Expert.
- FACT 10r Carbon frame with Rider-First Engineered™ geometry for lightweight and stiff performance
- FACT Carbon fork is direct and lightweight
- Shimano Dura Ace 2x11 speed drivetrain gives race-level performance
- Roval SLX 24 wheels with fast DT Swiss 350 hubs are strong and lightweight
- Sizes: 49cm, 52cm, 54cm, 56cm, 58cm, 61cm
- Colours: Cosmic Black/White/Hollogram
- The Specialized Tarmac SL5 Expert is available with 0% APR Finance
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £250
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (4 weeks)
|Frame:||Specialized Tarmac SL5, FACT 10r carbon, Rider-First Engineered™, compact race design, 1-3/8" lower bearing, threaded BB, 130mm spacing|
|Fork:||S-Works FACT full carbon, size-specific taper|
|Stem:||Specialized Pro SL, alloy, 4-bolt|
|Bars:||Specialized Expert Shallow Drop, alloy, 123x75mm|
|Front Brake:||Shimano Dura-Ace 9100|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano Dura-Ace 9100|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Dura-Ace 9100, braze-on|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Dura-Ace 9100, 11-speed|
|Shifters:||Shimano Dura-Ace 9100, 11-speed|
|Rims:||Roval SLX 24 Rims|
|Front Hub:||DT Swiss 350 hubs, DT Swiss Competition spokes, 20h|
|Rear Hub:||DT Swiss 350 hubs, DT Swiss Competition spokes, 24h|
|Front Tyre:||S-Works Turbo, 120 TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, 700x24mm|
|Rear Tyre:||S-Works Turbo, 120 TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, 700x24mm|
|Seat Post:||Specialized Comp carbon, single bolt|
|Chainset:||Shimano Dura-Ace R9100,52/36T|
|Bottom Bracket:||Shimano Dura-Ace BB|
|Chain:||Shimano Ultegra, 11-speed|
|Cassette:||Shimano 105, 11-speed, 11-28t|
|Pedals:||Nylon, 105x78x28mm, loose balls w/ reflectors|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.