Specialized Tarmac SL7 Expert Udi2 2021 - Road Bike
- ShowProduct Information The new Tarmac is designed to go fast, there’s no if’s, and’s, or but’s about that—but it represents... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Tarmac Sizing & Geometry
- Show Road Bike Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Show What's In The Box
The new Tarmac is designed to go fast, there’s no if’s, and’s, or but’s about that—but it represents so much more than just aerodynamic prowess. With a light-weight, Rider-First Engineered™ frame, it delivers the best-possible ride characteristics, no matter the size. So no matter what you have planned for your new Tarmac, its ready to help you achieve your goals—PRs, KOMs, or podium top-steps. One bike to rule them all. With a full Shimano Ultegra Di2 electronic groupset to keep shifts crisp and fast, and S-Works Turbo 700x26mm tires to keep you rolling fast, this new Tarmac delivers performance at a more palatable price point.
• “Aero is everything”—we’ve been preaching it for years and it’s still the driving force for the new Tarmac. In our quest for tube shapes that deliver the fastest frame that the UCI rules allow, we took a page out of the Venge development book and utilized our FreeFoil Shape Library. Armed with a library of optimized shapes, we turned to the Win Tunnel to plug these shapes into a modular test bike, for more testing and validation. The result? A new Tarmac that’s the fastest we’ve tested. No compromises, just pure speed.
• While aerodynamics were paramount to the Tarmac’s development, and to the development of all of our race bikes, weight was the co-pilot on this optimal race bike journey. Previously “aero bikes” always compromised in the weight department—the more drag you reduced, the more weight you gained. With the new Tarmac, our design philosophy was to keep it at, or below, the UCI weight limit out of the box, with no sacrifices to aerodynamics. And with the help of the FreeFoil Shape Library, tools like isotopic FEA analysis, and some engineering wizardry by the best engineers in the industry, we delivered.
• Continuing our quest to develop the perfect race bike, we used our Rider-First Engineered™ philosophy to ensure that the new Tarmac is the most balanced, best handling Tarmac yet—no matter the size. With an army of the world’s best test riders from our three World Tour Teams — Boels-Dolmans, Deceuninck-Quick-Step, and Bora-hansgrohe — we made changes to the Tarmac based on their thousands of kilometers on the road. We balanced the ride quality between the front and rear end, so even the longest days in the saddle continue to be comfortable—all without giving up anything to the Tarmac’s legendary handling and race-winning snappiness.
• Building on the learnings from the Venge, the new Tarmac utilizes simple integration to create a clean, fast cockpit that’s easy to live with. We’ve improved the routing for any configuration — mechanical shifting, traditional stems, round bars, etc. — all while keeping its aerodynamic attributes. These same traits also make the new Tarmac easy to work on and easy to travel with. It’s a win-win.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||Tarmac SL7 FACT 10r Carbon, Rider First Engineered™, Win Tunnel Engineered, Clean Routing, Threaded BB, 12x142mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc|
|Fork:||FACT Carbon, 12x100mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc|
|Stem:||Tarmac integrated stem, 6-degree|
|Bars:||Specialized Expert Shallow Drop, alloy, 125mm drop x 75mm reach|
|Front Brake:||Shimano Ultegra R8070, hydraulic disc|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano Ultegra R8070, hydraulic disc|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano Ultegra R8070, hydraulic disc|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8050, braze-on|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8050, GS medium cage|
|Shifters:||Shimano Ultegra Di2 Disc R8070|
|Rims:||DT R470 Disc, sealed cartridge hubs, 14g spokes, 24h|
|Front Tyre:||S-Works Turbo, 120 TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, 700x26mm|
|Rear Tyre:||S-Works Turbo, 120 TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, 700x26mm|
|Seat Post:||2021 S-Works Tarmac Carbon seat post, FACT Carbon, Di2 Compatible, 20mm offset|
|Saddle:||Body Geometry Power Expert, hollow titanium rails|
|Chainset:||Shimano Ultegra R8000, HollowTech 2, 11-speed 52/36T|
|Bottom Bracket:||Shimano Threaded BSA BB|
|Chain:||Shimano Ultegra, 11-speed|
|Cassette:||Shimano Ultegra R8000, 11-speed, 11-30t|
|Pedals:||Basic Resin Flats|
There are currently no customer reviews
Tarmac Sizing & Geometry
Specialized Tarmac Sizing & Geometry
Rider Height (Inch)
4’8 – 5’1”
5’1 – 5’4”
5’4 – 5’7”
5’7 – 5’9”
5’9 – 5’11”
5’11 – 6’2”
6’2 – 6’5”
Ride Height (cm)
142 - 155
155 - 163
163 - 170
170 - 175
175 - 180
180 - 188
188 - 196
Specialized Tarmac SL6 Geometry
|TOP TUBE LENGTH, HORIZONTAL||490mm||508mm||531mm||540mm||562mm||577mm||595mm|
|SEAT TUBE ANGLE||76°||75.5°||74°||74°||73.5°||73.5°||73°|
|HEAD TUBE ANGLE||70.5°||71.75°||72.5°||73°||73.5°||73.5°||74°|
|SEAT TUBE LENGTH||400mm||431mm||462mm||481mm||501mm||522mm||553mm|
|HEAD TUBE LENGTH||105mm||115mm||126mm||143mm||163mm||190mm||210mm|
|BIKE STANDOVER HEIGHT||730mm||740mm||755mm||775mm||795mm||826mm||850mm|
|FORK LENGTH, FULL||363mm||363mm||363mm||363mm||363mm||363mm||363mm|
Specialized Tarmac SL7 Geometry
|TOP TUBE LENGTH, HORIZONTAL||496mm||509mm||531mm||541mm||563mm||577mm||595mm|
|SEAT TUBE ANGLE||75.5°||75.5°||74°||74°||73.5°||73.5°||73°|
|HEAD TUBE ANGLE||70.5°||71.75°||72.5°||73°||73.5°||73.5°||74°|
|SEAT TUBE LENGTH||435mm||447mm||458mm||475mm||496mm||517mm||547mm|
|HEAD TUBE LENGTH||93mm||102mm||113mm||131mm||151mm||178mm||198mm|
|BIKE STANDOVER HEIGHT||723mm||735mm||746mm||768mm||786mm||808mm||834mm|
|FORK LENGTH, FULL||366mm||366mm||366mm||366mm||366mm||366mm||366mm|
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Road Bike Guide
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Buy now, pay 12 months later.
Interest free credit with no deposit. Pay nothing for 3 or 6 months on orders over £850, or 12 months on orders over £1,500* *Not available through PayPal Credit
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest £0 deposit / 0% interest
for 48 months
Popular 0% finance
for 48 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
Please Note: Due to the current circumstances we are experiencing high demand so we may take a little longer than usual to despatch your order. Our Warehouse and Bike Build team are up and running as normal and we are taking active measures to ensure that we are following the government guidance with social distancing and additional health & safety measures have been put in place throughout the business. Please rest assured we will do everything we can to get your order to you as quickly as possible.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.
What's In The Box
What's In The Box
As cyclists ourselves, we know you will be keen to get out on your new bike as soon as possible. That's why we provide you with all the essential kit you need to get your shiny new bike rolling for the first time.
Most bikes don't come with pedals as standard so we include a set of basic pedals, free of charge with every bike we send out. We will also provide you with a pedal spanner to fit them and a 9-key trail tool, along with full instructions for setting your bike up out of the box. Each bike is sent out with a 16 point, quality control check sheet so you can be confident that your bike has been fully checked by our qualified mechanics.
- Basic setup instructions
- 16 point quality control checklist
- Free tredz multitool
- Free tred pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Free drawstring kit bag
- Free bike insurance voucher
All these items are provided at no extra charge and are packed into a Tredz drawstring bag that doubles up as a handy backpack for carrying your ride essentials.
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free ‘basic’ pedals
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free Tredz 9-key trail tool
- Free Tredz drawstring bag
- Free 8 weeks insurance voucher
- 16 point, quality control check sheet
Read our bike setup guide.
- Tredz bikes are fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- 0% APR finance available on any basket over £99
- 365 day 'no hassle' returns
- Free UK delivery, on a date that suits you