Specialized Therminal Mountain Hooded Womens Long Sleeve Jersey
- ShowProduct Information Keeping warm shouldn't mean that you have to trade the look and feel of your summer gear for nerdy t... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Size Chart
- Show Long Sleeve Jersey Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Therminal™ fabrics feature remarkable insulating properties, astounding levels of breathability and moisture management, and a lightweight, brushed back fleece that's soft against the skin.
- Two front hand pockets and one zippered side pocket keep your hands warm and provide room for your small essentials and electronics.
- Full-length front zipper allows you to dump heat on-the-fly.
- Three-panel hood protects your head against the elements.
- Thumb holes on wrist cuffs add extra coverage and protection from the cold.
- DeflectUV 50+ protects against harmful UV rays.
- Standard Fit is generous, so it fits close to the body without being constricting.
There are currently no customer reviews
Women's Specialized Cycling Jerseys Size Guide
|Size||Chest (Inches)||Waist (Inches)||Hips (Inches)||Inseam (Inches)||Standard Size (UK)||Height|
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Long Sleeve Jersey Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.