Specialized Turbo Como 2.0 Low Entry 650b 2018 - Electric Hybrid Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Electric Urban Bikes See the latest products
New in Electric Urban Bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The perfect town cruiser. The Specialized Turbo Como 2.0 Low Entry 650b electric hybrid bike makes r... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The perfect town cruiser. The Specialized Turbo Como 2.0 Low Entry 650b electric hybrid bike makes riding around town a pleasure with its low slung frame, upright riding position and large 2.3” tyres. A fully integrated motor and battery means that you’ll never have to break a sweat, even on longer journeys, while the quality Shimano drivetrain will have you rolling around with ease.
- Alloy frame with integrated crank drive motor and li-ion battery pack
- Suntour NCX E25 fork offers 50mm of suspension travel
- Tektro hydraulic disc brakes for powerful all-weather stopping
- Shimano Alivio/Acera 1x9 speed drivetrain for reliable shifting
- Specialized Nimbus 2.3” tyres smooth out rough services and great for urban riding
- 27.5” (650b) wheels are quick to get to speed and nimble handling
- Sizes: Small, Large
- Colours: Cast Blue/Black
- The Specialized Turbo Como 2.0 Low Entry 650b is available with 0% APR finance
- Motor: Brose 250W (530W max) with Specialized custom urban tune
- Battery: 460Wh, lockable, tool free removal, 3.5hour charge time
- Display: 2.2-inch BLOKS digital LCD display mounted on the handlebars
- Connectivity: ANT+, LEV & Bluetooth compatible
- Mission Control App for iOS & Android
The Turbo Como 2.0 Low-Entry 650b has one goal and one goal only—to inspire you to get out, get moving, and to have some fun along the way. It achieves this with its Turbo technology that makes the ride faster, so you're guaranteed to have a wide smile on your face.
Beginning with a completely redesigned and integrated Turbo 1.2 motor, with a top speed of 20mph, the Como 2.0 proves itself as the fastest, most comfortable urban bike you've ever perched yourself upon. First off, our proprietary Rx Street Tune takes the power of a belt-driven motor that's smooth, silent, and free of annoying vibrations, and makes it optimized for riding in an urban environment by reacting to the amount of force you apply to the pedals. Think of it this way: The more power you put out, the more power the motor puts out, and this makes accelerations from a standstill both quick and efficient. Perfect.
We also developed a custom Turbo UI-460 battery that seamlessly integrates into the frame, plus it's lockable and easily removable for simplified charging. With this battery, the Turbo Como delivers some extra "oomph," with plenty of juice to accompany you on your cruise down the bike path, a trip to the grocery store, or even to that new café on the other side of the city.
We also developed a custom 2.2-inch computer with the German powerhouse, BLOKS. With this touchscreen smart computer, you’re able to connect, via Bluetooth®, to our Mission Control App for full control of the Turbo technology. This app allows you to tune the motor to your personal preferences. You can also peruse these screens via the custom handlebar remote without ever removing your hands from the bars.
This Como also features our Ground Control Geometry that makes it easy to put a foot down at a stop sign, while eliminating the struggle of getting on and off the bike. The 650b wheels have also been paired with 2.3-inch tires, so it can roll over most cracks, bumps, and holes with ease to ensure that nothing stands in your way on your path to a good time. For the build, you'll find everything you need to get out and enjoy the sunshine, comfortably and worry free. Along these lines, there are powerful Tektro hydraulic disc brakes, reliable 9-speed Shimano shifting, and a comfortable saddle.
The custom E5 Low-Entry aluminium frame on the Como, cleanly houses the battery and motor, while still keeping the lightweight properties that E5 is known for. Pair this with our Ground Control Geometry, and you have a durable and lightweight bike that'll keep you rolling in style.
The Como’s motor is fully integrated with the frame and features a smooth, silent, vibration-free output. It's also been custom-tuned for city riding, and it intuitively reacts to the force of your pedalling—so the harder you pedal, the more power it delivers. And with an internal belt drive design, it does this without added vibration for the smoothest and most silent ride possible.
We made the custom U1-460 battery to be fully integrated with the frame, removable for easy charging, and lockable for added security. It communicates with the display and has multiple modes to maximize the overall efficiency and range.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||Turbo Como Low-Entry aluminum frame with bottom bracket motor mount, fully integrated lockable down tube battery, internal cable routing, fender/rack mounts, smooth welds, Ground Control geometry|
|Stem:||Specialized Flowset, alloy, 20-degree w/ display mount, 31,8mm|
|Bars:||Specialized, alloy, 30-degree backsweep, 26mm rise, 680mm width, 31.8mm|
|Front Brake:||Tektro HD-T286, hydraulic disc, 180mm|
|Rear Brake:||Tektro HD-T285, hydraulic disc, 160mm|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Alivio|
|Rims:||650b disc rim, 28h, double wall|
|Front Hub:||Alloy front hub disc, sealed bearings, 15mm thru-axle (axle not included), 32H|
|Rear Hub:||Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 28h|
|Front Tyre:||Nimbus Sport Reflect, 650b x 2.3", 60 TPI|
|Rear Tyre:||Nimbus Sport Reflect, 650b x 2.3", 60 TPI|
|Seat Post:||Specialized 2-bolt head, forged alloy, 8mm offset, micro-adjust, 30.9mm|
|Chainset:||Custom alloy crankarms 40T, BCD: 104, single Xsync style 10-/11-speed|
|Chain:||Shimano E6070, 9-speed|
|Cassette:||Shimano Acera, 9-speed, 11-36t|
|Pedals:||Specialized Commuter w/ grip tape & reflectors|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.