Specialized Turbo Levo FSR Comp 6Fattie CE 2017 - Electric Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Electric bikes See the latest products
New in Electric bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description The Turbo Levo FSR Comp 6Fattie has the perfect blend of trail performance, proper handling, technol... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- The frame was constructed from our M5 Premium Aluminum, which is equal parts strong, lightweight, and incredibly responsive. The design of the frame itself revolves around our Trail Geometry that includes all of our trail hallmarks, like a low-slung bottom bracket, roomy top tube, and ultra-short chainstays. Cable routing is all internal, including that of the Command Post IR, while the battery and motor is fully integrated in the down tube.
- RockShox Yari RC fork features a 15x110mm Maxle Ultimate thru-axle, a Solo Air™ spring, and 140mm of plush travel to take on big hits and bumpy terrain with supreme speed and efficiency.
- SRAM Guide R brakes offer the most adjustability and power in their class. They feature a four-piston design, which leads to a respectable overall weight and consistent modulation.
The Specialized Turbo Levo FSR Comp 6Fattie CE 2017 Features are:
Frame: Specialized M5 Premium Aluminium, Trail Geometry, integrated down tube battery, enclosed internal cable and Command Post IR routing, 148mm spacing, fully sealed cartridge bearings, 140mm of travel
Fork: RockShox Yari RC 29/27.5+, Solo Air spring, adjustable compression and rebound, 15x110mm Maxle Ultimate thru-axle, 51mm offset, 140mm travel
Rear Shock: FOX FLOAT Performance, Rx Trail Tune, AUTOSAG, DPS damper, rebound and 3-position compression adjust, 197x47.6mm
Bars: Specialized, 6061 alloy, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 27mm rise, 750mm width
Stem: Specialized Trail, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise
Rear Mech: SRAM GX, long cage, 11-speed
Shifters SRAM GX, 11-speed, trigger
Chainset: Custom alloy crankarms, 32T
Cassette: SRAM XG-1150, 11-speed, 10-42t
Chain: SRAM PCX1, 11-speed w/PowerLink
Front Brake: SRAM Guide R, hydraulic disc, metallic pads, Guide S4 4-piston caliper, 200mm rotor
Rear Brake: SRAM Guide R, hydraulic disc, metallic pads, Guide S4 4-piston caliper, 200mm rotor
Front Hub: Specialized disc, alloy, sealed cartridge bearings, 110x15mm thru-axle, 24h
Rear Hub: Specialized disc, alloy, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 28h
Seatpost: Command Post IRcc, 12 position micro-height adjustable, alien head design, bottom mount cable routing, remote SRL lever, 30.9mm, S: 100mm, M/L/XL: 125mm travel
Saddle: Body Geometry Henge Comp, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm