Specialized Turbo Levo Hardtail Comp 6Fattie Womens 2018 - Electric Mountain Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Electric Mountain Bikes See the latest products
New in Electric Mountain Bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Smile-inspiring power to ride more trails. The Specialized Turbo Levo Hardtail Comp is a women’s ele... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Smile-inspiring power to ride more trails. The Specialized Turbo Levo Hardtail Comp is a women’s electric mountain bike that inspires confidence is easier to pedal and more fun to ride.
Boosting your natural pedalling power, the 250w Turbo 1.2 electric motor is custom made for the specialized Turbo Levo, and features an RX trail tune for optimum off-road electric bike performance. The power assist is completely intuitive; it is very easy to adapt to the extra power that the motor offers, and you can ride further and faster with less effort. Three power modes are easily selected, and allow you to choose how much power assist you want the bike to deliver.
The long lasting, 504Wh eBike battery pack is housed neatly in the down tube. As well as offering the cleanest lines of any electric mountain bike, this clever design also means that the centre of gravity is very low. This makes the Turbo Levo incredibly stable on the trails, boosting confidence as well as pedalling power. The battery can be charged either on or off the bike in about 3 hours. ANT+ and Bluetooth connectivity allow you to connect to a variety of devices, including Garmin cycle computers.
Offering a range of innovative features, the Specialized Mission Control smart phone app really sets the Turbo Levo apart. You can customize the motor response, as well as the power modes, so the bike works for you in just the way you want it to. With Smart Control, the Turbo Levo can manage the motor output and battery capacity itself, tailored to the distance or time of your ride. You can also set the remaining capacity that you want to have left in the battery at the end of your ride, so you have enough juice left to ride the next day as well.
With all that extra power, the additional grip and float, offered by the 3” tyres on the 6Fattie (27.5”+) wheels, is just what you need to make the most of the trail. 38mm wide Roval Traverse rims offer the ideal support for the big rubber, allowing you to make the most of the extra volume by running lower pressures to make the tyres conform to the trail for a smoother ride.
The RockShox Reba RL fork offers 120mm (100mm on size small) of plush suspension travel to tame the trail. The Shimano XT/SLX 1x11 speed drivetrain offers reliable shifting with a wide range of gears for tackling all the climbs. Shimano Deore hydraulic disc brakes give you powerful all-weather stopping power on the descents.
Ride further and have more fun with less effort, on the Specialized Turbo Levo Women’s Hardtail eBike.
- Powerful electric motor and battery is fully integrated into the frame
- RockShox Reba RL fork offers 120mm (Size small 100mm) of plush suspension travel
- Shimano XT/SLX 1x11 speed drivetrain for reliable gear shifting
- 6Fattie (27.5+) wheels with 3” tyres for extra grip and float
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large
- Colour: Black
- Specialized Turbo Levo Hardtail Comp 6Fattie Women’s is available with 0% APR finance
- Motor: Turbo 1.2 250W (530W max) Brose with custom trail tune
- Battery: Turbo M1-504, 504Wh, removable, 3.5hour charge time
- User interface/remote: Integrated trail display / Mission Control for iOS & Android
- Connectivity: ANT+, LEV & Bluetooth compatible
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £250
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16-point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||Specialized M5 Aluminium, Women|s 29/6Fattie Trail HT Geometry, integrated down tube battery, enclosed internal cable, Command Post routing, 148mm spacing|
|Fork:||RockShox Reba RL 29/6Fattie, Solo Air, 51mm offset, 15x110mm thruaxle (S: 100mm of travel, M/L/XL: 120mm of travel)|
|Stem:||Specialized, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise, 31.8mm clamp|
|Bars:||Specialized, 6061 alloy, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 27mm rise, 720mm width|
|Front Brake:||Shimano BR-MT500 hydraulic disc, 203mm|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano BR-MT500 hydraulic disc, 180mm|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano XT, Shadow Plus, GS cage|
|Rims:||Roval 650b, alloy construction, 38mm internal width, 24/28h|
|Front Hub:||Specialized alloy disc, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm, torque caps, 24h|
|Rear Hub:||Specialized alloy disc, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm, 10-/11- speed freehub, 28h|
|Spokes:||DT Swiss, stainless|
|Front Tyre:||Purgatory, GRID casing, 60 TPI, Aramid folding bead, 2Bliss Ready, 650b x 3.0"|
|Rear Tyre:||Purgatory, GRID casing, 60 TPI, Aramid folding bead, 2Bliss Ready 650b x 3.0"|
|Seat Post:||Forged, 2-Bolt, 30.9mm, Offset 0mm, 120mm of travel, Internal Routing, 400mm|
|Chainset:||Custom alloy crankarms Forged steel, 32T|
|Chain:||Shimano HG601, 11-speed|
|Cassette:||Shimano SLX, 11-speed, 11-42t|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.