Specialized Vado SL 4.0 EQ Step Through - Nearly New 2022 - Electric Hybrid Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Electric Bikes See the latest products
RRP: £3,750.00 Save £375.00
RRP: £3,349.00 Save £335.00
RRP: £2,600.00 Save £261.00
RRP: £2,699.00 Save £300.00
RRP: £2,099.00 Save £210.00
RRP: £4,199.00 Save £419.90
RRP: £1,899.99 Save £380.99
RRP: £2,350.00 Save £235.00
New in Electric Bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information This Specialized Vado SL electric hybrid bike is in excellent condition. Having never been ridden, i... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
Product DescriptionThis Specialized Vado SL electric hybrid bike is in excellent condition. Having never been ridden, it is showing no signs of mechanical wear. However, it has some cosmetic imperfections on the seat stay.
To ensure this bike meets our high standards for quality, it has undergone a thorough inspection by our professional mechanics. As with all our bikes, it comes with a 12 month Tredz warranty, plus any additional manufacturer warranty which may apply.
There’s no other e-bike out there with ride quality, range, and power like this, at a weight that’s light enough to carry. The Turbo Vado Super Light 4.0 EQ Step-Through is best for your daily commute, quick errands, and getting around town. Extra-bright, built-in lights in front and back mean you’ll see and be seen. DRYTECH fenders keep water and road spray away, and a standard rear rack is always ready for your bags and panniers. This is your go-to for local transportation.
- Fully integrated and secure Specialized 320Wh downtube battery w/optional Range Extender compatibility for up to 120 miles of range.
- Specialized SL 1.1 custom lightweight motor, peak 240W / 35Nm, 2x you rider amplification (180% assistance), assist up to 28mph.
- Turbo Super Light mounted rear rack, Racktime-compatible for your favorite bags and panniers, and DRYTECH fenders to keep the spray away.
- Premium Tektro hydraulic disc brakes for maximum stopping power.
- 11-speed SRAM NX drivetrain for reliable long-haul performance.
- Bright, integrated front and rear lighting to see and be seen.
- Durable, lightweight alloy wheels paired with fast-rolling, high-grip, Nimbus 38c tires with BlackBelt flat protection and reflective accents to increase visibility.
- Clean internal cable routing.
- Step-through frame for easier, more comfortable on/off accessibility.
*Please Note: The Specification in the image differs from the advertised spec. The listed specifications are correct.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||2020 Vado SL Step-Through|
|Fork:||Rigid full aluminum disc, Boost™ 12x110mm, front- rack-compatible|
|Stem:||Specialized Stealth Stem, alloy, 14 deg, 31.8mm, integrated TCD-W mount|
|Bars:||Stout Mini Rise, alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 15mm rise, 31.8mm|
|Front Brake:||Tektro HD-R290, hydraulic disc, 160mm|
|Rear Brake:||Tektro HD-R290, hydraulic disc, 160mm|
|Rear Mech:||SRAM NX, 11-speed|
|Shifters:||SRAM NX, 11-speed|
|Rims:||700C disc, 22mm rim depth, 21mm internal width|
|Front Hub:||Specialized alloy front hub disc, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x110mm, Center Lock™, 24h|
|Rear Hub:||Specialized alloy rear hub disc, Center Lock™, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm, 28h|
|Spokes:||DT Swiss Industry|
|Front Tyre:||Nimbus II Sport Reflect, 700x38mm|
|Rear Tyre:||Nimbus II Sport Reflect, 700x38mm|
|Seat Post:||Specialized, alloy, dual-bolt, 25mm offset, 27.2mm|
|Saddle:||Bridge Sport, steel rails|
|Chainset:||Praxis, Forged alloy M30, custom offset, Praxis, 46T, 110BCD|
|Chain:||KMC X11ET, 11-speed w/ Missing Link™|
|Cassette:||Sunrace, CSMS7.EAY0.XS1, 11-42T, 11Speed|
|Pedals:||Specialized Commuter w/ grip tape & reflectors|