Specialized Venge VIAS Pro Disc 2018 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Get racing and beat the wind with the Specialized Venge VIAS Pro Disc aero road bike. With Shimano D... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
Get racing and beat the wind with the Specialized Venge VIAS Pro Disc aero road bike. With Shimano Dura-Ace gearing, you’ll be sure to get super quick shifts every time, with that fantastically engineered drivetrain. The Dura-Ace disc brakes also give you powerful stopping in every weather condition, allowing you the control to keep your speed in check. The deep dish Roval CL 64 disc wheels are carbon for their light weight, giving you fast rolling and aero efficiency.
- Lightweight FACT 11r carbon frame with Rider-First Engineered™ and Win Tunnel Engineered tech
- S-Works 11r carbon fork is lightweight and gives direct steering
- Shimano Dura-Ace 2x11 speed drivetrain is a pro-level
- Shimano Dura-Ace disc brakes are powerful, lightweight, and give superb control in all weather
- Roval CL64 Disc carbon wheels are great for training and racing, with aero rim profiles
- Roval hubs comes with DT Swiss 240 hub internals for fast engagements and smooth rolling
- S-Works turbo tyres come in 26c size and deliver plenty of speed and grip
- Sizes: 49cm, 52cm, 54cm, 56cm, 58cm, 61cm
- Colours: Green/Black/Red
- The Specialized Venge ViAS Pro Disc is available with 0% APR finance
If you're looking for an all-out, wicked-fast race bike, look no further than the Venge ViAS Pro Disc. Every facet of it was born in our Win Tunnel, so it's insanely stiff and snappy and has a 116-second advantage, compared to the Tarmac SL5, over 40km.
In our Win Tunnel, every tube, trailing edge, and design cue was made for speed. It's also Rider-First Engineered™ to ensure that every frame size experiences uniform performance. Front-end stiffness, meanwhile, was increased by 30% over the Tarmac.
One of its most striking features is the ViAS cockpit. As one of the first elements to hit the wind, we realized that current stem and bar offerings caused too much aerodynamic drag. To achieve the best solution, while also interfacing with the frame, we found a negative 17-degree stem was the best option. Most riders aren't flexible enough to ride in such an aggressive position, though, so we designed the Aerofly bars with a positive rise that replicates your most efficient position. This resulted in a bike that has next-to-no visible cables.
Of course, this disc iteration changes the game with undeniable stopping power without any penalty to the aerodynamic profile, so you get powerful hydraulic disc braking without any sacrifice. Then there's the crisp and ever-precise Shimano Dura-Ace groupset and Roval CL 64 wheels that amplify the overall performance of this race rig. So when it comes to racing, the Venge ViAS Pro refuses to be outdone.
The Rider-First Engineered™, FACT 11r frame design has made the Venge the stiffest, most aerodynamic bike that we’ve ever created. Every tube shape, trailing edge, and design cue was influenced by hours of testing in our Win Tunnel, computational fluid dynamics, 3D printed prototypes, and real-world rider feedback. And ultimately, this resulted in the fastest bike we’ve ever made.
Designed in our Win Tunnel, the fork features a top-end S-Works FACT 11r carbon construction that helps to cut through air like a hot knife through butter.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||FACT 11r carbon, Rider-First Engineered™, Win Tunnel Engineered, internal cable routing, 12x142mm thru-axle, carbon OSBB, flat disc mount|
|Fork:||S-Works FACT 11r carbon, full monocoque|
|Stem:||Specialized Pro SL, alloy, 4-bolt|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Dura-Ace 9100, braze-on|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Dura-Ace 9100, 11-speed|
|Shifters:||Shimano Dura-Ace Disc 9120|
|Rims:||Roval CL 64 Disc|
|Front Hub:||Roval AFD1, Centerlock, 21h|
|Rear Hub:||Roval AFD2, Centerlock, DT Swiss 240 internals, 11-speed, 12x142mm thru-axle, 24h|
|Front Tyre:||S-Works Turbo, 120 TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, 700x26mm|
|Rear Tyre:||S-Works Turbo, 120 TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, 700x26mm|
|Seat Post:||Specialized Venge Aero seatpost, FACT carbon|
|Chainset:||S-Works carbon fiber, alloy spider, 52/36T|
|Bottom Bracket:||Praxis 6806 bearings|
|Cassette:||Shimano Dura-Ace 9100, 11-speed, 11-30t|
|Pedals:||Nylon, 105x78x28mm, loose balls w/ reflectors|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.
Specialized Venge VIAS Pro Disc 2018 - Road Bike Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
Bike and build quality 1st class, however this is a costly bike and when it is advertised with a built in power meter and still is advertised as such on Specialised website I found it poor service on Specialised behalf to continue to say so when the power meter has not been included for some months now due to "issues". I must say tho that Tredz provided fantastic customer service and overall I am satisfied with my purchase
Bike and build quality 1st class, however this is a costly bike and when it is advertised with a built in power meter and still is advertised as such on Specialised website I found it poor service on Specialised behalf to continue to say so when the power meter has not been included for some months now due to "issues". I must say tho that Tredz provided fantastic customer service and overall I am satisfied with my purchaseClose review