Specialized Vita Comp Carbon Womens 700c 2017 - Hybrid Sports Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hybrid sport bikes See the latest products
New in Hybrid sport bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Meet your new, high-performance workout partner—she's always up for a challenge and ready to help yo... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- The lightweight FACT 9r carbon frame features Zertz inserts to smooth out your ride, plus mounts for racks and fenders. The frame is also engineered and designed with our Women’s Fitness Geometry, helping you ride more efficiently in a position that will see you riding comfortably, mile-after-mile.
- The agile and responsive FACT carbon, full-monocoque fork features our proprietary Zertz inserts to help absorb road roughness, giving you a smoother ride.
- Shimano Alivio hydraulic disc brakes give reliable stopping power in all conditions, while also reducing hand fatigue while you're braking.
The Specialized Vita Comp Carbon Womens 700c 2017 Features are:
Frame: FACT 9r carbon fiber, Women|s Fitness Geometry, Zertz inserts, internal cable routing, disc mount, Plug + Play fender mount, rack mount
Fork: Specialized FACT carbon, full monocoque, Zertz, post mount disc, Plug + Play fender mounts
Bars: Specialized, double-butted alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 31.8mm
Stem: Specialized Flow Set, integrated, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, XS/S/M: 12-degree rise, L/XL: 20 degree rise, 31.8mm clamp
Shifters: microSHIFT flatbar road, 10-speed
Front Mech: Shimano Tiagra 4700, 10-speed, braze-on
Rear Mech: Shimano Tiagra, 10-speed, GS Cage
Chainset: FSA Gossamer Pro, forged aluminum, MegaExo, sub compact,48/32T w/chainguard
Bottom Bracket: FSA MegaExo
Cassette: Shimano, 10-speed, 11-34t
Chain: KMC X10, 10-speed w/reusable MissingLink
Front Brake: Shimano Alivio hydraulic disc, resin pads, 160mm rotor
Rear Brake: Shimano Alivio hydraulic disc, resin pads, 160mm rotor
Rims: Axis Elite Deep
Tyres: Espoir Sport Reflect, 700x30mm, 60TPI, double BlackBelt protection Front - Espoir Sport Reflect, 700x30mm, 60TPI, double BlackBelt protection Rear
Seatpost: Specialized Pro Pave, FACT carbon, 27.2mm
Pedals: Aluminum platform, aluminum cage, sealed bearings, reflectors