Specialized Vita Disc Step Through Womens 700c 2017 - Hybrid Sports Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hybrid sport bikes See the latest products
New in Hybrid sport bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Comfortable, quick and reliable the Specialized Vita Step Through is a women’s specific hybrid sport... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Comfortable, quick and reliable the Specialized Vita Step Through is a women’s specific hybrid sports bike with an extra low top tube for easy dismounting.
Featuring fast rolling 700c wheels with wide tyres and a comfortable, stable riding position the Vita is built for efficient cycling on roads and cycle tracks. Women’s Fitness Geometry ensures a great fit and a comfortable, efficient ride. The A1 Premium Aluminium frame is lightweight, durable and features rack and mudguard mounts for added versatility.
Hydraulic disc brakes offer powerful all-weather stopping control so you can ride with confidence all-year-around. The Shimano 3x8 speed drivetrain gives you a wide range of gears for taking on all the varied gradients on your route.
Cycle with comfort and confidence on the Specialized Vita Step Through.
- A1 Premium aluminium frame is lightweight and robust
- Women’s Fitness Geometry offers a comfortable, efficient fit
- Hydraulic disc brakes for confident all-weather stopping
- 700c wheels with 32mm tyres for riding on rough and smooth roads
- Colour: Black/Silver/Emerald
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large
- The Specialized Vita Step Through is available with 0% APR finance
|Frame:||Specialized A1 Premium Aluminum, step through, Women|s Fitness Geometry, women|s tube sets w/hourglass seatstays, disc mount, fender/rack mounts|
|Fork:||Specialized A1 Premium Aluminum, Cr-Mo steerer, IS disc mount, fender/rack mounts|
|Stem:||Forged Alloy, 4 bolt, 7-degree rise, 31.8mm clamp|
|Bars:||Specialized, double-butted alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 31.8mm|
|Front Brake:||Tektro, hydraulic disc, organic pads, 160mm rotor|
|Rear Brake:||Tektro, hydraulic disc, organic pads, 160mm rotor|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Tourney, top swing, dual pull, 31.8mm band clamp|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Altus, 7-/8-speed|
|Shifters:||Shimano Altus, 8-speed|
|Rims:||Disc, 6061 aluminum double-wall|
|Front Hub:||Specialized disc, double-sealed, loose ball bearings, 9mm QR|
|Rear Hub:||Specialized disc, loose ball bearings, for Shimano 8-/9-speed cassettes, QR|
|Front Tyre:||Nimbus Reflect, 700x32mm, 26TPI, Flak Jacket protection|
|Rear Tyre:||Nimbus Reflect, 700x32mm, 26TPI, Flak Jacket protection|
|Seat Post:||Alloy, 12mm offset, 2-bolt clamp, 27.2mm|
|Chainset:||Stout, forged alloy,48/38/28T w/chainguard|
|Bottom Bracket:||BSA, square taper, cartridge bearings|
|Chain:||KMC X8, 8-speed w/reusable MissingLink|
|Cassette:||Shimano, 8-speed, 11-32t|
|Pedals:||Specialized Fitness platform|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.