Specialized Vita Womens 700c 2017 - Hybrid Sports Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hybrid sport bikes See the latest products
New in Hybrid sport bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Designed to be your fitness partner the Specialized Vita is a women’s specific hybrid sports bike th... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Designed to be your fitness partner the Specialized Vita is a women’s specific hybrid sports bike that offers comfortable and efficient ride whatever your destination.
Featuring fast rolling 700c wheels with wide tyres and a comfortable, stable riding position the Vita is built for efficient cycling on roads and cycle tracks. Women’s Fitness Geometry ensures a great fit and a comfortable, efficient ride. The A1 Premium Aluminium frame is lightweight, durable and features rack and mudguard mounts for added versatility.
The Shimano 3x8 speed drivetrain offers reliable shifting over a wide range of gears so you can take on all the gradients on the trail with confidence. V-brakes offer powerful stopping control.
Cycle with confidence on the Specialized Vita.
- A1 Premium aluminium frame is lightweight and robust
- Women’s Fitness Geometry offers a comfortable, efficient fit
- V-brakes offer powerful stopping control
- 700c wheels with 32mm tyres for riding on rough and smooth roads
- Colour: Nordic Red/Light Turquoise/Metallic White Silver
- Sizes: X Small, Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- The Specialized Vita is available with 0% APR finance
The Specialized Vita Womens 700c 2017 Features are:
Frame: Specialized A1 Premium Aluminum, Women|s Fitness Geometry, women|s tube sets w/hourglass seatstays, fender/rack mounts
Fork: Steel, straight blades, fender/rack mounts
Bars: Specialized, alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 25.4mm
Stem: Alloy, 4-bolt, 20-degree rise, 25.4mm clamp
Shifters: Shimano EF500, EZ Fire Plus, 8-speed
Front Mech: Shimano Tourney, top swing, dual pull, 31.8mm band clamp
Rear Mech: Shimano Altus, 8-speed
Chainset: Stout, forged alloy,48/38/28T w/chainguard
Bottom Bracket: BSA, square taper, cartridge bearings
Cassette: Shimano, 8-speed, 11-32t
Chain: KMC X8, 8-speed w/reusable MissingLink
Front Brake: V-brake, linear pull
Rear Brake: V-brake, linear pull
Rims: 700c, 6061 aluminum double-wall
Front Hub: Specialized V-brake, alloy, loose ball bearings, 9mm, QR
Rear Hub: Specialized, 8-/9-speed cassette body, QR
Spokes: Stainless, 14g
Tyres: Nimbus Reflect, 700x32mm, 26TPI, Flak Jacket protection Front - Nimbus Reflect, 700x32mm, 26TPI, Flak Jacket protection Rear
Seatpost: Alloy, 12mm offset, 2-bolt clamp, 27.2mm
Pedals: Specialized Fitness platform