Specialized Vita Womens 700c 2017 - Hybrid Sports Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hybrid sport bikes See the latest products
New in Hybrid sport bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Designed to be your fitness partner the Specialized Vita is a women’s specific hybrid sports bike th... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Designed to be your fitness partner the Specialized Vita is a women’s specific hybrid sports bike that offers comfortable and efficient ride whatever your destination.
Featuring fast rolling 700c wheels with wide tyres and a comfortable, stable riding position the Vita is built for efficient cycling on roads and cycle tracks. Women’s Fitness Geometry ensures a great fit and a comfortable, efficient ride. The A1 Premium Aluminium frame is lightweight, durable and features rack and mudguard mounts for added versatility.
The Shimano 3x8 speed drivetrain offers reliable shifting over a wide range of gears so you can take on all the gradients on the trail with confidence. V-brakes offer powerful stopping control.
Cycle with confidence on the Specialized Vita.
- A1 Premium aluminium frame is lightweight and robust
- Women’s Fitness Geometry offers a comfortable, efficient fit
- V-brakes offer powerful stopping control
- 700c wheels with 32mm tyres for riding on rough and smooth roads
- Colour: Nordic Red/Light Turquoise/Metallic White Silver
- Sizes: X Small, Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- The Specialized Vita is available with 0% APR finance
|Frame:||Specialized A1 Premium Aluminum, Women|s Fitness Geometry, women|s tube sets w/hourglass seatstays, fender/rack mounts|
|Fork:||Steel, straight blades, fender/rack mounts|
|Stem:||Alloy, 4-bolt, 20-degree rise, 25.4mm clamp|
|Bars:||Specialized, alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 25.4mm|
|Front Brake:||V-brake, linear pull|
|Rear Brake:||V-brake, linear pull|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Tourney, top swing, dual pull, 31.8mm band clamp|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Altus, 8-speed|
|Shifters:||Shimano EF500, EZ Fire Plus, 8-speed|
|Rims:||700c, 6061 aluminum double-wall|
|Front Hub:||Specialized V-brake, alloy, loose ball bearings, 9mm, QR|
|Rear Hub:||Specialized, 8-/9-speed cassette body, QR|
|Front Tyre:||Nimbus Reflect, 700x32mm, 26TPI, Flak Jacket protection|
|Rear Tyre:||Nimbus Reflect, 700x32mm, 26TPI, Flak Jacket protection|
|Seat Post:||Alloy, 12mm offset, 2-bolt clamp, 27.2mm|
|Chainset:||Stout, forged alloy,48/38/28T w/chainguard|
|Bottom Bracket:||BSA, square taper, cartridge bearings|
|Chain:||KMC X8, 8-speed w/reusable MissingLink|
|Cassette:||Shimano, 8-speed, 11-32t|
|Pedals:||Specialized Fitness platform|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.