Specialized Womens Andorra Comp Short Sleeve Jersey SS17
- ShowProduct Information Make no qualms about it, we want the Women's Andorra Comp Jersey to be your go-to piece of gear when... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Size Chart
- Show Cycling Jersey Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- VaporRize™ fabric is environmentally friendly, made from recycled coffee and carbon yarns to accelerate moisture evaporation and to neutralise odours
- One zippered side pocket will securely hold your small trail essentials, keys, or phone
- Crew neck collar keeps things casual and comfortable
- Deflect® UV 30 protects your skin from harmful, ultraviolet rays
- Relaxed Mountain Bike Fit is the perfect blend of generous and tailored, providing a loose, comfortable fit over the trail
There are currently no customer reviews
Women's Specialized Cycling Jerseys Size Guide
|Size||Chest (Inches)||Waist (Inches)||Hips (Inches)||Inseam (Inches)||Standard Size (UK)||Height|
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Cycling Jersey Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.