Specialized Womens Body Geometry Gel Long Finger Gloves
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Long finger gloves See the latest products
New in Long finger gloves
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The gel padding found on our Women's Body Geometry Gel Long Finger gloves provides the maximum level... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
The gel padding found on our Women's Body Geometry Gel Long Finger gloves provides the maximum levels of comfort and coverage, all while minimizing fatigue and numbness like no long finger glove before it. They also include our Wiretap™ technology that makes them compatible with touchscreens for use with mobile devices and CPUs, plus a soft Body Geometry foam padding at the heel of the palm to further aid in vibration/shock absorption.
- Unique fit accommodates women's palm width and finger length.
- Wiretap™ touchscreen compatible for easy use of smartphones.
- Gel pads are strategically located throughout the palm. Essentially, they act cohesively as a bridge over the palm's recesses in order to relieve pressure on the ulnar nerve. Not only does the ample gel padding work to dampen vibrations that cause fatigue, but by protecting this point, the system also reduces numbness at the hand.
- Reinforced Micromatrix synthetic leather palm is both supple and durable.
- Soft, absorbent Microwipe™ thumb for brushing away sweat.
- Micro-width Velcro® closure for comfort and unrestricted wrist movement.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.