Specialized Womens Camber Comp Carbon 27.5" Mountain Bike 2017 - Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full sus short travel MTB See the latest products
New in Full sus short travel MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Too much travel or too little—choosing the right trail bike is tough, but our Women's Camber Comp Ca... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- FACT 9m carbon Trail Chassis w/ Camber FSR M5 Alloy rear end is mated with our Trail 650b Geometry to form a bike that's just as at home on the climbs as it is mowing over rough trail sections. You'll also find internal cable routing for clean lines and minimal maintenance and an integrated SWAT™ Door for zero-hassle storage of your trail essentials.
- A custom RockShox Revelation RL 650b fork was developed to deliver 130mm of plush, trail taming travel, while accommodating a 15x110mm thru-axle for reliable handling and durability over rough, bumpy, or loose terrain. It also features our Women's Rx Trail Tune that specifically tailors the suspension to lighter riders.
- SRAM GX 11-speed rear derailleur grants you access to a wide range of gears, while giving crisp, reliable shifting.
The Specialized Womens Camber Comp Carbon 27.5" 2017 Features are:
Frame: FACT 9m, carbon front chassis, M5 alloy rear end, Trail Geometry, SWAT™ Door integration, PF30 BB, fully enclosed internal cable routing, Concentric Pivot link, 12x148mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 130mm of tr
Rear Shock: FOX FLOAT Performance, Women|s Rx Tune, AUTOSAG, DPS damper, rebound and 3-position compression adjust, 205x53mm
Fork: RockShox Revelation RL 27.5, Solo Air spring, lockout and rebound adjust, 15x110mm Maxle Lite thru-axle, 46mm offset, 130mm travel
Bars: Specialized Mini-rise, 7050 alloy, 8-backsweep, 6-upsweep, 10mm rise, 720mm width, 31.8mm clamp
Stem: Specialized Trail, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise
Rear Mech: SRAM GX, long cage, 11-speed
Shifters: SRAM NX, 11-speed, trigger
Chainset: RaceFace Aeffect, 6000-series alloy, 24mm spindle, 52mm chainline,RaceFace, 28T
Bottom Bracket: PF30
Cassette: SRAM PG-1130, 11-speed, 11-42t
Chain: SRAM PC-1110, 11-speed w/PowerLink
Front Brake: Shimano M506, hydraulic disc, resin pad, 200/180mm rotor
Rear Brake: Shimano M506, hydraulic disc, resin pad, 180/160mm rotor
Rims: Roval Traverse 650b, hookless alloy, 29mm inner width, 24/28h, tubeless ready
Front Hub: Specialized disc, alloy, sealed cartridge bearings,15x110mm thru-axle, 24h
Rear Hub: Specialized disc, alloy, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 28h
Tyres: Purgatory, Control casing, 650bx2.3", 60TPI, Aramid folding bead, 2Bliss Ready Front, Ground Control, Control casing, 650bx2.3", 60TPI, Aramid folding bead, 2Bliss Ready Rear
Seatpost: Command Post IRcc, 10-12 position micro-height adjustable, alien head design, bottom mount cable routing, remote adjust SRL lever, 30.9mm, XS: 75mm, S/M: 100mm, L: 125mm travel
Pedals: Resin Test Ride w/toe clips