Specialized Womens SL Pro Cycling Bib Shorts SS17
- ShowProduct Information We're not afraid to say that, when it comes to performance and comfort, our Women's SL Pro Bib Short... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Size Chart
- Show Shorts Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- VaporRize™ knit fabrics are soft, lightweight, and highly breathable, with an equal emphasis placed on moisture management in order to increase your comfort on long rides at high effort
- Cold Fabric technology reduces surface temperatures on dark coloured fabrics to keep you cool without sacrificing style
- Articulated design ensures the perfect fit while in the riding position
- Fold-over leg cuff w/ silicone print prevents pinching and discomfort by providing an even, low-volume, and compressive hold over the leg
- HookUp magnetic bib connection at the lower back eases entry and exit for nature breaks
- Body Geometry SL Pro Women's Chamois features multi-density padding to strategically reduce pressure on soft tissue and nerves, leaving you comfortable for long stretches in the saddle
- Deflect® UV 50+ protects your skin from harmful, ultraviolet rays
- 9" inseam (size Medium)
There are currently no customer reviews
Specialized Women's Cycle Shorts & Tights Size Guide
|XS||23" - 26"|
|S||26" - 28"|
|M||28" - 30"|
|L||30" - 32"|
|XL||32" - 34"|
Specialized women's shorts and tights are made with precision fabric technology to ensure the best possible performance, whether you're hitting the road or the trails.
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.