Speedplay 12020 Frog Chromoly Pedals
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Clipless- Road pedals See the latest products
New in Clipless- Road pedals
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Unsurpassed VersatilityNot just a great off-road pedal system, Speedplay Frog pedals are ideal for r... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- Conceived with the goal of bringing mountain bike pedal performance on par with that of road pedals, the Frog is the most versatile pedal you can buy.
- Saves weight because the Frog has a single retention mechanism in the cleat instead of two redundant mechanisms located in the pedal like most off-road systems.
- Minimalist design does away with confusing adjustments, because engagement security doesn't depend on spring tension.
- G3 Frog cleat is stronger, more durable, easier to mount and compatible with two-hole SPD®-style road shoes.
- Quickly and easily sheds mud, because debris is pushed out when the cleat engages with the pedal.
- Tough resin composite body is highly resistant to impact damage.
- Lightning-fast release puts an end to falls caused by pedals that won't disengage.
- Phenomenal light weight:
- Frog Chrome-Moly pedals per pair - 255g
- Knee-friendly, non-centering free float.
- Stainless and titanium spindles won't rust.
- Precision needle and cartridge bearings.
- Built-in grease port for easy bearing lubrication.
- Rider who wants a recessed cleat for walkability
- Rider who rides both off-road and on pavement
- Mountain bike rider
- Road tourist
- Rider who commutes in urban areas that require walking
- Recumbent rider
- Chrome-Moly - 54mm
Speedplay 12020 Frog Chromoly Pedals Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
After having a few problems getting my feet in and out with another make of pedal, I tried these. They are so easy to get in and it's just a case of turning your foot 20 degrees and they are out with no resistance. Simple!
After having a few problems getting my feet in and out with another make of pedal, I tried these. They are so easy to get in and it's just a case of turning your foot 20 degrees and they are out with no resistance. Simple!Close review