Speedplay Zero Titanium Pedals
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Clipless- Road pedals See the latest products
New in Clipless- Road pedals
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description The Most High Performance, Technically Advanced Pedal System. The performance features of the Speedp... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The performance features of the Speedplay Zero Pedal System read like a pro racer's wish list. No other pedal system comes close to offering the superior adjustability or cutting-edge performance features of the Zero.
The symmetrical double-sided pedal self-locates just by stepping down into the cleat whether the pedal is right side up, upside down or anywhere else in its rotation. No kicking, no fumbling, no looking; just step down and go.
The Zero allows rotational float to be precisely micro-adjusted to the exact range needed or set in a fixed-position anywhere within the 15-degree adjustment range.
No other pedal system offers the precise adjustment or convenience of independently adjustable fore-aft, side-to-side, and rotational foot positions. Unlike the inexact set-up of traditional cleats, each of the three critical foot-axis adjustments of Zero cleats can be set or changed without affecting the position of the other two adjustments. This feature also eliminates guesswork and misalignment when replacing cleats.
The lowest stack height:
The Zero cleat positions your foot closer to the top of the spindle for improved power transfer.
- 11.5 mm stack height for 3-hole mounting
- 8.5 mm stack height for 4-hole mounting
The thin pedal profile of the Zero pedal lets you power through corners where your rivals coast.
- Titanium - 39 degrees
- Titanium pedal each - 82g
- Zero cleats per pair - 70g/118g*
Large, stable pedaling platform:
Quality without compromise:
Fits more shoes:
A built-in grease port for easy bearing lubrication.
True locking mechanism:
Note: Zero pedals are not compatible with Speedplay Ultra Light Action and X-Series cleats. Zero cleats are not compatible with Ultra Light Action and X-Series pedals.
- Professional or Amateur Road Racer
- Competitive Triathlete
- Serious enthusiast or technical aficionado who seeks a performance product
- Rider who wants to customize cleat and pedal set-up
- Rider who prefers a fixed (no float) or limited-float pedal system
- Rider who previously used a conventional, single-sided pedal system