A time-trial and triathlon helmet with the same aerodynamic properties as the Kronos that offers a variety of configurations for every type of race, distance, surface or environment. Giving priority to safety and aerodynamics, we focused on interior comfort because time-trial and triathlon races are especially tough, and every little thing that increases comfort can translate into shorter racing times.
- One-piece, in-mould helmet.
- Two interchangeable different length tails.
- Front vents that can be closed with a front screen.
- Aerodynamic front screen attached by magnets.
- EVA-lined flexible ear covers.
- Highly safe ultralight straps.
- W-FIT 82 rear fitting system with tilt angle adjustment at the back.
- Inner padding.
- Front cover with magnets.
- Protective microfibre bag
- Optional clear front screen.
- Use for:TIME TRIAL and TRIATHLON. Professional use.
- ONE SIZE: M-L (53-61cm)
- WEIGHT: From 375 to 480 g
In-mould technology construction which fuses the exterior shell to the interior expanded polystyrene (EPS) to create a single protective whole that diffuses energy on impact
Multi-piece shell which ensures greater safety on impact and protects the interior EPS from minor everyday impacts, resulting in a longer lifespan.
Helmet rear fitting wheel mechanism that is safe, comfortable and light. In some models you can adjust the tilt angle at the back.
Side strap divider for quick strap management.