Spiuk Brios Road Cycling Shoes
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road shoes See the latest products
New in Road shoes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description The new BRIOS design is based on the versatility of the old version. With renovated looks and a powe... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
With renovated looks and a powerful, modern design, the BRIOS have kept the remarkable inside features of the previous model: comfort, perfect fit, stiff polyamide and fibreglass sole for great power transfer to the pedals, excellent venting system, robust construction and easy cleaning.
- Attractive design
- Extremely lightweight upper, strong and easy to keep clean
- Large mesh fabric areas in the upper giving excellent breathability.
- Precise closure system consisting of Velcro strap and ratchet buckle. Two different strap lengths available to fit different foot shapes.
- Upper strap with EVA padding.
- Stiff sole made of fibreglass and polyamide, with air channels.
- Reinforced toes and heels
- Two pairs of insoles. One of them, perforated
- Use for: ROAD. High level/competition
- Weight: 620g (size 43)
- Sizes: 37-49
Airing Shell System
Covering design that favours ventilation through a series of vents that allow the foot to breathe
High Flow 3
Open-panel fabric for optimal ventilation, lightness and strength.
Thermo Mouldable Shell
Inner made from heat mouldable material that easily adapts for an excellent fit around the foot.
A shoe buckle for fast, safe, precise adjustment with millimetre by millimeter tightening and a simple pressure relief system.
Polyamide and glass fibre component that keeps weight down and rigidity up