Spiuk Risko SPD MTB Cycling Shoes
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in MTB shoes See the latest products
New in MTB shoes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The powerful design of the RISKO shoe mirrors the character of those in search of great performance,... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Product DescriptionThe powerful design of the RISKO shoe mirrors the character of those in search of great performance, light weight, versatility and reliability, all in one pair of shoes.
- Modern, powerful and attractive design.
- Extremely lightweight upper, strong and easy to keep clean.
- Large mesh fabric areas in the upper giving excellent breathability.
- Precise closure system consisting of Velcro strap and ratchet buckle. Two different strap lengths available to fit different foot shapes.
- Upper strap with EVA padding.
- Reinforced heelpiece and toe cap.
- Rigid, lightweight XC-S polyamide sole.
- Use for: MTB, high level, competition
- Weight: 750g (size 43)
- Sizes: 37-49
Airing Shell System
Covering design that favours ventilation through a series of vents that allow the foot to breathe
Thermo Mouldable Shell
Inner made from heat mouldable material that easily adapts for an excellent fit around the foot.
High Flow 1
Resistant and breathable mesh fabric.
Cross-country shoe sole made of polyamide and fibreglass, which delivers the perfect balance between stiffness, grip and durability.
A shoe buckle for fast, safe, precise adjustment with millimetre by millimetre tightening and a simple pressure relief system.